Ricktatorship

*Present Day*

"Oh, thank God!" Lori ran over to Carl and Rick. 

Maggie and Meg ran over to Hershal. 

When I looked around the only people I saw that didn't ride with me were: T-dog, Maggie, Meg, Glen, Carol, and Daryl. No Patricia, no Jimmy, no Andrea..I wonder if anybody noticed Shane wasn't here.

"How'd you guys find each other?" Rick asked.

"Well, I saw these guys tail-lights swervin' all over the road. I figured it had to be an Asian drivin' like that." Daryl answered.

I smiled. 

"Good one." Glen smiled.

"Where's the rest of us?" Daryl asked.

"We're the only ones who made it so far." Rick answered.

Realization hit peoples' faces.

"Andrea?" Glen asked.

"We saw her go down." T-dog didn't move from the truck.

"Patricia?" Hershal spoke.

"They got her, too." Meg barely spoke above a whisper. "Took her right from me, daddy." 

"What about Jimmy?" Maggie asked.

"He was in the RV. It got over run." Rick said.

"You definitely saw Andrea?" Carol asked.

"There were walkers every where..." Lori trailed off.

"Did you see her?" 

"I'll go back." Daryl gripped his handle bars.

"No." I said quickly.

"We can't just leave her." He told me.

"We don't even know if she's still even there.." 

"She isn't there. She isn't. She's somewhere else, or she's dead. There's no way to find her." Rick said coldly.

"We're not going to even look for her?" Glen asked.

"We gotta keep movin'. There's been walkers crawlin' all over here." Rick told him.

"I say head east." T-dog added.

''Stay off the main roads. The bigger the road the more assholes like this one." Daryl took out his knife and stabbed a lone walker.

"Alright, let's go." Rick said.

Everyone got back in their vehicles. Carol tried to get on the back of Daryl's motorcycle. 

"No, I'll ride with him. You probable are soar from the first ride. You need your rest anyways." I said as non-hateful as I could. 

She nodded and walked over to Rick's car. Daryl got on the bike, then I did. I gripped his waist as he started the motorcycle. His pistol in the back of his belt was stabbing my thigh, but I didn't mind it. I enjoyed holding onto Daryl. It gave me an excuse. We led in front of the cars. We cut down to two cars and Daryl's brother's bike.

*Andrea's POV*

I ran through the woods. I couldn't stop because walkers were following me. If I stopped I would die.  I've been running all night though. My ribs and throat hurt from breathing in the cold air fast. 

I hid behind a tree to catch my breath and check to see how many bullets I had left. I counted four. But I heard a walker close to me, so I stood up and stabbed him with my knife. Then, I started running again.