Life

*Andrea's POV*

My bones were getting weaker, while my cough was getting stronger. Michonne, her walkers, and I have been walking for days. I don't even know what we were looking for. We were just walking; walking away from walkers and walking towards them. 

I saw a helicopter beginning to crash near us, in the woods. "Michonne." I nudged her. She looked where I was looking. I started walking towards it. I heard Michone yank the chain around her walkers neck. 

*

When I saw the crashed helicopter I felt something ready to come up my throat. I started gaging then threw up. 

"Don't push yourself." Michonne patted my back. She helped me stand up straight then led me over to some bushes. "You better stay here." She let go of me and chained the walkers to a tree near me. She walked back over to me and bent down. "I'll check it out." She handed me a gun. 

She walked towards the crash. She stopped and stared at something on the ground. She then gripped her sword that was around her back. And she started walking closer to the helicopter. I saw her look inside of it. I heard cars coming and then, I saw her running back to me. She bent down behind the bush with me.

"Any survivors?" I asked.

"Two dead; and I don't know about the other." 

I saw three cars pull up next to the crash. Men got out of them, while I held a cough back. They had guns; a lot of them. 

"Fan out." A man ordered. A man lifted his gun at a walker walking towards him. "Save those rounds in till you need 'em."

A black man took an arrow and shot the walker through the head. I saw two more walker walk near them. A man that looked Hispanic and black took a baseball bat and calmly hit one of the walkers on the back of their knees; making it dropped to the ground. He walked over to the other one; and raised his baseball bat and hit it upside the head. And that made it fall to the ground, deader. The other walker got back on its feet and walk towards him. He, again, calmly took his bat and acted like its head was a baseball. 

"Got a breather." The first man yelled to the rest of his men. 

I was focused on the men, but I heard a moaning and a walking sound behind me. I turned around and saw a lone walker. Michone started to pull out her sword. "No," I told her. I directed my head to the men with guns that are looking at everything in these woods. 

The walker walked right past us and near a man that was patrolling the place. "Over here." He raised his gun. The black man raised his crossbow and shot another arrow. 

I looked back at the man that was giving orders and saw him and an Asian caring the survivor from the crash. "He's saving him." I turned my head to Michonne. "We should show ourselves..."

"Not yet." Michonne watched them carefully. 

I saw them lay the body down and get attracted to the same thing that attracted Michone. He walked over to it and pulled out his knife. He lifted the knife and pulled it down. 

"What was over there?" I asked Michonne. 

"A dead body."

The man stood back up. He walked inside the helicopter. Michonne's walkers began to start tugging on the chain. The man came back out of the helicopter as I held back another cough. I saw one of the men look in our direction, and he used his scope on his gun to look through. The man who just go out of the helicopter looked in my direction, noticing that the man with the scope was doing the same. Michonne's walkers tugged harder and made more noise with the chains. She finally stood up, grabbed her sword out of its holder around her back, and cut their heads off.