My Prison

"Who the hell are you?" Daryl asked starting to walk towards the live prisoners.

"Who the hell are you?" One replied back with.

"He's bleedin' out." Rick said. I continued to take my shirt off. I handed it to Rick, and he wrapped it around Hershal's leg and pushed on it. "We gotta go back. Keep the pressure on the knee." Rick told Maggie. Rick removed his hand and Maggie's took its place. "I need you to hold this."

''Why don't ya come on outta there..?" Daryl firmly stood his ground like he always does. The prisoners walked out of the kitchen and over towards us with their hands held up. I raised my gun and stood next to Daryl. "Slow and steady." 

"What happened to him?" A Hispanic looking man asked.

"He got bit." I told him.

"Bit?" The Hispanic man pulled his gun out of his pants. 

"Whoa-Whoa-Whoa." I told him. T-dog raised his gun too. "Easy now. No one needs to get hurt.."

"You've got medical supplies?" Glenn walked through our aims and into the kitchen.

"Whoa. Where do you think you're goin'?" A black man asked Glenn.

Glenn ignored it. The walkers started banging on the door hard. The doors started pulsing basically.

"Who the hell are you people anyway?" The Hispanic man asked us.

"Don't look like no rescue team." The white man blurted out.

"Rescue team is what you're waitin' for, don't." Rick yelled over. Glenn came out of the kitchen with a rolling table. "We gotta go now. Come on!" 

Daryl and I kept pointing our weapons at the prisoners. I could hear the rest of the group lifting Hershal onto that rolling table. 

"Holy Jesus." 

"Open the door." Rick commanded.

"Are you crazy don't open that." Glenn said.

"I got this." T-dog told us.

One of the black men eyed me.

"Daryl and Ami, lets go!" Rick shouted and wheeled Hershal out the door.

Daryl and I slowly walked out of the cafeteria with my gun and his crossbow still pointed. 

"Lets go." T-dog said.

"This way!" I heard Rick shout. 

Daryl and I quickly turned around and started running after the rest of the group. 

Daryl opened the first gate to get into our cell block. 

"He's losin' too much blood." Maggie said with a breaking voice.

"Open the door, Carl!" Rick shouted as he walked across the middle part of the cell block. "Carl!"

Everyone that we left appeared at the gate door.

"Oh, my God." Carol said. 

Carl opened the door and let us in. Meg started crying when she saw his leg.

"Get him on the bed." Rick instructed us. 

We wheeled him into a cell and picked him up and put him on the bed. 

"Oh, I need bandages." Carol said removing my blood soaked shirt from Hershal's leg.

"We used everything we had." Glenn spoke.