Triggerfinger

*Ami's POV*

"Let's head back." Hershel said.

Rick nodded his head. 

"Hold on." I walked over to Tony and took his gun. I searched his body for bullets. I found two in his pocket. "Go look on Dave." I told Rick, who was closer to him. Rick did and found four bullets on Dave.

"Alright." Rick said. But as he did, a light went through the bar windows. "Car. Get down." 

We all sat against the walls. You could hear terror in Glenn's pants. "Shh.." I told Glenn as I heard car doors open.

Footsteps came closer to the bar. "Dave? Tony?" I didn't recognize the voice, but they sounded like idiots. And since they survived this long that means they were dangerous idiots. 

 "I'm tellin' you, man. I heard shots."

"Come on. Stay close." 

"Tony! Dave!" 

"Shut up." 

After about two minutes of silence. Glenn whispered, "Why won't they leave?" 

"Would you?" Hershel whispered to him.

"We can't sit here any longer. Listen, we're going to go through the back and make a run to the car." Rick whispered to us.

We were crouched down, getting ready to head towards the back when we heard a voice slowly get closer. "We're lookin' for Dave and Tony, and no one checks the damn bar?" Rick raised his gun. The door started to open but Glenn sat in front of it before it completely opened. "There's someone in there." 

"Yo, someone in there? Yo, if someone's in there, we don't want no trouble." 

"We're just looking for our friends."

"What'd we do?" A voice whispered.

"Do we go in there?"

"What? No, we don't know how many our in there. Just relax."

"We don't want any trouble. If something happened to our friends, tell us." A voice called to us.

"Dude, you're buggin'. I'm tellin' you nobody's in there."

I could tell Rick was panicking. "They drew on us!"

Floor boards creaked then someone said, "Dave and Tony in there? They alive?" 

Rick was thinking of a way out of this. He had sweat running down his face, and his chest was moving quickly.  "No."

 "Come on, man. Let's just go back." 

"No, I'm not going back and tellin' them that Dave and Tony got shot by some assholes in a bar." 

"They drew on us!" Rick pleaded. "They gave us no choice. I'm sure we all lost enough people, done things we wished we didn't have to, but it's like that now. You know that. So let's just chalk this up to what it was; wrong place at the wrong-." A bullet went through the window right on top of me. Rick stood up and started shooting. "Get out of here. Go!"

Hershel and I went behind a beam. Glenn went behind the bar. 

More shots were fired. Some hit the beams. Rick sat against the wall again. The shots slowly died down. 

*Carol's POV*

"We can't find Lori and the others aren't back yet either." I ran over to Daryl, who was sitting next to a fire.

"That dumb bitch must have gone out lookin' for them." Daryl said poking the fire.

"What?" 

''Yeah, she asked me to go. I told her I was done bein' an arin boy."