Ten: Hatred

Author: 🚫🚫WARNING: Okay, so I'm pretty sure y'all know my story contains mature language and i know it makes my story less fancy but I'm just warning you so WARNING!!😷😷

Jane's POV

I wake up by a sudden pain felt in the back of my head, I open my eyes but all I see is black. Im confused and not sure how I ended up into this situation but then I slightly remember..

The user named BD...

The park....

Me running away....

Jeff....

Fuck.

Jeff got me.

The last thing I remember before losing my conscience is that someone punched me from behind and I fell to ground knocked out. Damn.
Shivers ran into my whole body, as I remembered.

No. No way.

Tears welled in my eyes, Jeff had captured me again. I was so stupid and desperate to get clues and hints that I didn't even care anymore of the possible danger I could get into.
Jeff knew it, he was stalking me, the whole time, and i like the idiot I am, didn't even notice it. He got me, it was a trap from the start but I didn't hold back.

It all made sense, the message, the strange moments when I felt like someone was watching me, the nightmares. It all lead to the conclusion of Jeff getting me again. If it wasn't for this hatred inside me that I felt towards Jeff, my eyes wouldn't have been blinded with so much darkness.

And he's gonna kill me for sure this time...
I've gotta escape, now!

But when I try to move, my body feels numb and the back of my head aches.

I then feel my wrists and ankles tied up to the back of a chair and my head is covered with a sack where I can barely breath.

F-Fuck! No! Why! I can't move! I can't see.

I gasped for air, I couldn't breathe.

Then I suddenly feel someone's hand in my face which roughly frees me from the sack.

I breathed fresh air and tried to calm down when I heard footsteps.
I instantly froze waiting for the next move of Jeff. I was waiting for his knife to find its way into my stomach or neck, but it never came.

I halted my fast breathing, and sighed.

Okay, so I'm still alive and that is good.

At first I thought my vision was a little defective because of the knock out I had but then I realized the place where I was was just dark.

And after 2 seconds, my eyes dilated to the dark and the only thing I could see was a slim wide wall a few feet away from me. I could sense a presence around me, and for a minute or so, i thought i had seen a silhouette.

I knew someone was in the room, i could feel its eyes on me, like if it was observing me carefully, but i wasn't sure where it was. Or who it was...

But just then.....

"Wakey Wakey Little Jamie..."
A familiar voice was heard from my left sounding cheerfully. My whole body froze, and my heart started beating more fast, and all I could think at that moment was that I was a step away from burying my own grave.