One: Prologue

Please vote, like or comment! Thank you so much for giving this story a place in your time and day! Enjoy!

Jane's POV

It all started with Jeff.

How my sanity became insanity, how safety died and insecurity started to flow in my whole body, how i started tensing up at nights, having fear.

All of this started with that idiot.

The idiot who shred my dreams to pieces, killed my hopes and ruined my life.
While I was on fire, literally, he escaped pretending that nothing ever happened.

Well, actually he didn't pretend, or care actually, because he thinks that every person he kills and every family he ruins are nothing but boring and useless people.
Long story short he's a psychopath.
He thinks that killing people is just something of his "normal" routine.

That's the life of a killer.

Not having pity, feelings, or compassion for other people. Killers just ruin lives and murder people because they have this feeling that tells them to kill and they like it. Well, they love it

Jeff does that mentally and physically, he likes blood gushing out of the throat of a person and I doubt he's even human.
Killing people for him is like popping balloons with a needle.
But not with me.

He thought that he could get away with it, just killing me off and that he left no trace at all.
But luckily I survived and now I'm gonna let him know that destroying my life was a mistake he's going to pay.

•••••••••••Author's SMALL note•••••••••

06/04/15

And that's how it started...