Chapter 41

It’s the 7th of August. You woke up by silence. It was odd, usually Leo woke you up when he wanted to eat of something. But today, it was quiet. You looked at the time, it was 11.00 and it was strange that it still was silent. You figured Niall had taken care of Leo but when you looked next to you, he was sleeping. You shook him and he smiled and looked at you with sleepy eyes.

Niall: Morning beautiful.

Haleigh: Have you taken care of Leo?

Niall: no.. why?

Haleigh: It’s 11pm!

Niall sat up and looked confused. You got out of bed and took on a silky robe then ran out to Leo’s room. You looked in the crib and he wasn’t there, this got you really scared so you called on Niall who wasn’t in your room anymore, he was downstairs.

Haleigh: NIALL HE ISN’T HERE!

Niall: Haleigh babe come down!

You ran downstairs to the kitchen and Niall stood there, so did someone else. It was a man and you knew him more than well. You smiled and went over to him and hugged him.

Haleigh: Daddy!

Your father looked at you, kissed your forehead and smiled.

Dad: You didn’t think I would miss your wedding day, did you?

You shook your head and smiled. He was holding Leo and feed him.

Haleigh: You didn’t wake us up..

Dad: I know how exhausting it is with kids and I thought I would let you 2 sleep in for a change. He is beautiful Haleigh, I'm proud of you!

You hugged him again then kissed Leo.

Haleigh: Leo babe, this is your grandpa. He is the bestest person in the world and he will love you forever and ever.

Dad: That’s right, I'm gonna make you a tough man though so be ready.

Niall: Breakfast?

Dad: There’s already breakfast in the fridge, you mom made it.

Haleigh: mom’s here?

Dad: Yes. But she had to go and take care of some stuff at the company but she will be back.

Niall was looking in the fridge and you heard how he got happy.

Niall: This is great, Haleigh can your mother move in with us?

Haleigh: haha no!

Your dad sat Leo down in his chair then you all sat around the kitchen table and started eating. Suddenly the doorbell rang and 4 girls ran inside. It was Ashley, Charlie, Eleanor and Danielle. They looked super excited and dragged you up from the table.

Eleanor: We are leaving, right now!

Haleigh: But-

Ashley: NOW HALES!

Haleigh: let me-

Danielle: NO! We have to go!

Niall: Where?

The girls looked at him and smiled.

Charlie: bachelorette party babe, what did you expect?

Haleigh: Girls! Say hello to my dad!

The girls said hi to your father and then looked at you.

Ashley: She needs to get dressed first..