Chapter 40

It is 4 months after Christmas and you have been engaged to Niall for 4 whole months. It’s been great!

Even though you are pregnant, you have been planning the wedding with all the free time you had.  Danielle, Eleanor, Maura, Holly, Charlie and Ashley has been helping you out a lot to and it’s always nice with help!

According to the doctors you should be having your son this or next week. They couldn’t say an exact date because it’s never 100 percent sure. You just hoped he would come already.

You and Niall hadn’t told anyone what the gender is yet so it will be a surprise for them all when he arrives. But you have been thinking about names like Jack, Ryan, Cian, Lucas, Jamie, Leo and Philipe.

You didn’t really want to name him until you saw him, it would be better.

Today, you were meeting the girls for coffee so you could plan some more stuff about the wedding. Niall’s mother was very old fashion and insisted on you 2 getting married 1 year after the proposal. Not later. So you had a lot to plan and fix.

Niall was at work already, he had some photo-shoot with the boys for their new CD and apparently they were doing a movie to.

You got dressed in a maternity Navy American flag heart t-shirt, a pair of black denim look leggings, your Michael Kort Grayson Woven Satchel bag, a Women’s Slimming blazer in light pink and a pair of Meilin shoes, then took a cab down to Starbucks. When you jumped out, some one direction fans saw you and came up to you.

Girl: Hello Haleigh!

Being engaged to One Direction’s only Irishman turned out to not be as much a trouble as most had predicted, and you two have actually become a fan favorite. What Directioners and the media love the most about you and Niall is that you don’t always complain about “needing privacy”. You both constantly follow fans on twitter, stop to take fun/silly pictures with them on the street, and even keep a YouTube channel where you upload silly home videos that occasionally feature cameos from the other One Direction boys. The fans had grown to love you not just because you were engaged to Niall but because you took the time to let them get to know you, and let your personality shine through by the power of the Internet. Sporting one-million twitter followers, normal girl clothes, and a winning smile, you have established yourself as one of the most loved non-celebrity girlfriends in the business.

You happily stayed for a picture or to and today were no exception.

Haleigh: Hello girls. How are you today?

Girl: Good thank you, how about you?

Haleigh: Well carrying a baby isn’t the easiest but I'm fine!

Girl: We saw the video of you and Niall from your YouTube channel, they are so funny!

Haleigh: haha I'm glad you like them, we are just being ourselves.

Girl: That’s why we love you 2. Niall is so happy when he’s with you, what do you do to him?

Haleigh: You really want to know?

Girl: Yes!

Haleigh: Well the secret is..

You leaned in and whispered in her ear, she laughed and then whispered to her friend who laughed to.

Haleigh: It was nice meeting you girl but I have to go and meet some other friends.. Give me your twitter and I’ll make Niall follow you.

Girl: Really?!

Haleigh: Yes honey!

She got so happy and them both wrote down their twitters and gave you the note. You put it in your bag and then hugged both of them and left.