Chapter 31

The next morning when you woke up, you looked around yourself and saw Holly on one side of you and Niall on the other. You smiled and went out of bed quiet so you wouldn't wake them. You took on a robe and went downstairs. You had nothing to eat in the fridge so you decided to go to the store. Luckily, you had some clean clothes in the bathroom so you got dressed in a Combi denim shorts and black socks that went over your knees and a pair of Nialls white supra’s. You put your hair up in a messy bun and ran down to the store a couple of blocks from your house. Of course there was paparazzi’s outside, thanks to the party last night and probably you leaving with both Niall and Holly. The thought of what you guys did last night made you smile.

You got out of the store and the paparazzi’s got up to you.

Pap: Haleigh Haleigh! What do you think about Nialls ex-girlfriend Holly?

Pap2: Are you friend?! Did you fight last night?

Pap3: Why did you leave with her and Niall?!

You smiled at them and almost started to laugh.

Haleigh: Holly is a very nice girl and now im going home to make us breakfast, you should all go home to your family’s and spend some time with them.

You walked home with your earphones in. You got home and went in to the kitchen and started making breakfast. You still had the earphones in and you were dancing and singing a bit while making eggs. Suddenly you feel a pair of arms around you and Niall places his head on your shoulder. You take out the earphones but stay with your back against him, he kisses your neck and smiled.

Niall: You still have one more wish babe.

You turned around and took your arms around his waist, kissed him and smiled.

Niall: Anything special you want?

Haleigh: Naah, i think im gonna save it.

Niall: Okey Hun.

Haleigh: Im gonna go wake Holly up, can you finish if breakfast?

Niall: of course.

You kissed him and then ran up to your bedroom and say Holly still lying in bed, you jumped over to her and she was lying on her stomach so you sat down on her bum and started giving her a massage. She turned her head to the side and smiled.

Haleigh: Morning..

Holly: If this is how you wake up guests, I'm staying over more often.

You laughed and she turned around and sat up on her elbows.

Haleigh: Breakfast should be done soon..

Holly: Oh really?

Haleigh: If you are hungry..

Holly: I am, but baby I have to ask you a question.

Haleigh: Anything.

Holly: You told me you weren’t gay the last time you were in Ireland, what changed your mind?

Haleigh: I haven’t changed my mind, I'm not gay, I just wanted to try something different.

Holly: You liked it? You liked when I went down on you?

Haleigh: Of course I did..

Holly: You might wanna think about the whole “I'm not gay-thing”.

You jumped off her and smiled. She took the sheet around her and then you both went down to the kitchen. Niall looked at you both and smiled.

Niall: Morning.