Chapter 37

You have been in Australia for about 2 weeks now, you had thought about everything with the school in new York and Niall so much that Nicole started thinking that you were weird. Today, it was the 30th of July and you are leaving today. You have got 2 tickets, one to London and one to New York. One to your future and one to your boyfriend. That’s not even sure he’s your boyfriend anymore..

You and Nicole are packing down your stuff and you are wearing a miso embroidered blouse, vega shorts , a pair of Charlotte Olympia heels, your Louis Vuitton Damier Trevi GM handbag, a pair of Rotary Bracelet watch for women, Ray-Ban original sunglasses and red NARS nail polish. It was time to go to the airport now. Nicole came with you there. In the cab, you went through your bag to find your tickets and took up both of them. Nicole looked at you.

Nicole: You made a choice yet?

You looked at the tickets and nodded.

Haleigh: Yeah, I have..

You arrived at the airport and got inside. You turned around to Nicole and gave her one of the tickets, she looked at it.

Nicole: You are making the right decision.

Haleigh: Let’s hope so.

You hugged and then she left and you got on the plane. After a lot of hours, you woke up by a airhosts waking you.

Airhosts: Miss, we are here now.

Haleigh: Thank you.

The pilot started talking.

Pilot: Good morning and welcome to the what seems like a Sunny day in New York ladies and Gentlemen. I hope you enjoyed the flight and will fly with us soon again!

You landed and went off the plane. Hello New York.. You had time to change clothes and you changed into a Lipsy Floral Babydoll dress, Victoria black cross over strap platform heels, a sara designs wrap watch, the same bag as before and red lipstick, and then you got out and took a cab and asked him to drive you to the school. He did and after about 1 hour, you arrived. You paid him and then took your bags and went up to the school ground. It looked like those fancy school you see in the movies with a big green area around it with trees and stuff, there were people everywhere and suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder, you turned around and saw a guy with an amazing smile.

Boy: You seem to be lost?

Haleigh: I just arrived so yeah probably.

Boy: Hahah where you going?

Haleigh: to see Mr.Bromson .

Boy: Oh principal the first day of school? Bad ass?

Haleigh: hahah yeah you know, better star the year of like that.

Boy: I see. Well I can show you where he is.

He started walking and you took your bags and started walking with him, he looked back at you and laughed.

Boy: here, I’ll help you.

he took the heaviest bag and he did it without problem.

Haleigh: You study fashion here to?

Boy: Hahah no actually not. They have other classes here to.

Haleigh: Oh, I didn’t know.

Boy: You don’t know much about this school, do you?