Chapter 38

It’s been almost a week in New York now. You, Mike, Joe, Andy and Carla have been hanging out a lot and they are really nice. Carla and Andy are also reading fashion with you and they have so many great ideas!

It’s the last day at the school and Mike has planned a small party for the 5 off you in his room.

You were in your room getting dressed in a Bardot Amalfi Crop top, Black Jazz tube skirt, a cori cropped tailored jacket and a pair of Aurora orange peeptoe suedette platform heels, when you heard Carla call on you from her room, room 39. You ran over there with your heels in your hands and looked at her.

Haleigh: What?

Carla: Is that you boyfriend?

She pointed on the TV and right she was. It was Niall, in an interview. You sat down on her bed and she turned the volume up.

“Interviewer: Niall we heard you and Haleigh have broken up, rumor or truth?

Niall: It’s true. We broke up.

Interviewer: Why?

Niall: Simply because we outgrew each other and wanted to see what else the world had to offer.

Interviewer: You feel out of love?

Niall: no, don’t get me wrong. I still love her, she was my first love and will always have a special place in my heart. But it was time for us to see other people. Haleigh is the most amazing, caring, wonderful, smart and stunning women I know and I know she will go far in life and I wish her all the best. She’s still my friend and soul mate, I don’t think I would ever be able to fall out of love with her. “

You left the room and Carla came after you.

Carla: Something wrong?

Haleigh: No, he did it.. as he said he would.

Carla: But you are upset.

Haleigh: No I'm not, I'm glad he did it.. Are you ready to go to Mike?

Carla: Sure.

You went to Mike’s and meet up with the others. You got a glass of champagne.

Mike: Since this is the last day we will see each other until the 22nd august, I want to make a toast.

Everyone raised their glasses.

Mike: First of all to my friends, all of you. You are amazing and I can’t wait to spend 3 years with you all here. Second of all, to Haleigh. I wish you had a good week here and will come back and study your fashion here, from what I’ve seen, you are really good and you should continue with it weather you want to do it here or not, and I'm sorry about Niall..

You smiled and then you all took a sip.

The next morning, you got dressed in a pair of Crafted Zip denim hot pants, a forever 21 career blazer, a pair of patent platform from Mary Janes and the Louis Vuitton bag. Then you said bye to everyone. Before you jumped in the cab, you turned to Carla.

Haleigh: Don’t forget to think about my offer Carla.

You winked at her and she laughed.

Carla: I'm not going to sleep with you Hales, hahah! Call when you are back in the UK!

Haleigh: Sure, bye!

You jumped in to the cab and went to the airport.

After 10 hours, you were back in London. Luckily you had managed to get a flight so that you arrived in London in the night. So the airport was empty and you didn’t have to answer questions from girls devastated over you and Niall.