Chapter 9

It's Wednesday and you haven't talked to Niall yet, he was supposed to call you yesterday but he texted saying he couldn't call because he were really tired. You understood and went to bed you to.

Today, you got up around 9 and got dressed then decided to go outside.

You didn't want to go out alone though so you texted Eleanor and she meet up with you at Starbucks. You sat down and looked around, Eleanor noticed that there was something wrong.

Eleanor: hey, you okay?

Haleigh: Yeah fine.. you?

Eleanor: haha im good, but you seem distracted.

Haleigh: Oh no im not, just much to think about.

Eleanor: You can tell me..

Haleigh: I know honey but i don't think i should, for your own good.

Eleanor: Oh shit is it about Louis? Is he gonna dump me? Oh its' that right.. fuck what have i do-

Haleigh: NO! Haha El it's not about Louis or any of the other boys, it's about me.

Eleanor: okay.. ARE YOU PREGNANT?!

You looked at Eleanor with big eyes as she screamed that out loud ad everyone turned around and looked at you.

Haleigh: No im not pregnant.. let's leave!

You laughed and went out from Starbucks with your Frappuccino’s. You suddenly got a text and took out your phone, Eleanor held your drink for you.

You checked it and it was from Ashley saying "Cheer-camp is apparently on again. Did you know this?"

You texted her back "No i didn't know, weird! Well when are we leaving then?"

After a while you got a text back from Ashley saying she would come over to you later to talk. You told her you would be home around dinner time and you buy takeout for you to.

You and Eleanor was at the mall for a while and got some new clothes. You went in to a Victoria secret shop to get Eleanor some new hot underwear for when Louis gets back.

Eleanor looked at the price tag and her mouth dropped. She looked at you.

Haleigh: What..??

Eleanor: I can't buy these, they are to.. Expensive!

Haleigh: Don't worry about it!

Eleanor: Haleigh im not stealing anything..

You laughed and took some of the underwear that you've seen Eleanor look at, and asked her if she liked them. She nodded and you walked over to the checkout and paid for them then went back to Eleanor and gave her the bag.

Haleigh: They are on me.

Eleanor: What? No they are like really expen--

Haleigh: See it as an early Christmas gift.

Eleanor: But..

Haleigh: No but's, they are yours! Have fun with Lou.

You winked at her and she blushed.

Eleanor: I have to buy you an early Christmas gift to then!

Haleigh: Okay.. you can go and get me another Frappuccino with Lime, lemon and coconut?

Eleanor: Done! Be right back!

You both laughed and she ran off to Starbucks. You got some new underwear's and paid for them, you got a text while paying. You took out your phone and read it, it was from an unknown number and said "Nice underwear you bought for Eleanor, maybe we should talk to her to ;)".