Chapter 28

Niall has been back for about 2 months now and everything is perfect. It was in the middle of the night and you woke up by Niall moving. He was awake and you looked over at him and could make out his face in the darkness, he smiled at you.

Niall: Go back to sleep honey.

He kissed your forehead and you laid down on his shoulder and breathed him in. You heard some music and saw that he had earphones in, you took out one and looked at him.

Haleigh: What you doing?

Niall: I didn't want to wake you so i put them on..

Haleigh: Well im awake now, what are you listening to?

He smiled and gave one of the earphones to you, you put it on and laid down on his shoulder again. You really liked the tune.

Haleigh: Who is this?

Niall: It's us, the boys and me.

Haleigh: But that's not on the album..

Niall: i know, we recorded so many songs for the album and this one didn't make it, but i like it though.

Haleigh: i do to, who wrote it?

Niall: I did..

You listened to the lyrics that said

"Between our little fights and our giggles, Do you remember that you were the first lips I touched, You were my Juliet, I was your Romeo, Do you remember we weren't allowed to see each other, But still we made it happen. We weren't allowed to talk, but still, we managed. Do you remember when we happened you held me so tight? We didn't want to let go".

You looked up at Niall and he blushed.

Haleigh: It's really good.

Niall: You think?

Haleigh: yes, why didn't it make the album?

Niall: I wanted to save it..

Haleigh: For?

Niall: A special occasion.

Haleigh: Today is a special occasion?

Niall looked down at you in shock and you laughed and hit him on the shoulder.

Haleigh: I know it is!

Niall: You scared me there!

Haleigh: sorry honey, how can i make it up to you?

You straddled him and took your hands on his shoulders, he took you closer and kissed you.

Niall: Haleigh.. babe..

Haleigh: Mhm?

Niall: I It's the middle of the night, go to sleep! I have the whole day planned out for us and i need you rested.

Haleigh: Somehow, you saying that sounds extremely sexy..

He laughed and took your waist and lifted you off of him. You got under the covers again and laid down on his shoulder again, he played with your hair and you feel asleep again.

You woke up again by Niall kissing your cheek from the other side of the bed.

Niall: Wake up baby..

Haleigh: nooo!

You groan and put the cover over your head, Niall laughs and takes it down.

Niall: It's 9pm , the sun is shining and i made breakfast!