Chapter 10

The next morning, you woke up in the cinema next to Niall. I looked around to see if you could find the other boys, they weren't there so you took for granted that they had left last night. You took one of the covers that laid on the floor next to you an wrapped it around you. Niall was still sleeping.

You sneaked out of the cinema in nothing but the blanket and went in to the kitchen. You got surprised to see Harry and Louis stand there by the oven, joking around with each other.

Haleigh: Morning boys, i thought you left?

Louis turned around in surprise then smiled when he saw you.

Louis: Oh no we didn't, we just left the room because you and Niall got a bit to..

Harry: Horny.

You blushed and Harry came up to you with an apron that said "kiss the cook".

Harry: but it's okay, we enjoyed it.

He winked at you and Louis pushed him.

Louis: He didn't mean that!

Harry just laughed then turned his cheek to you.

Harry: come on!

Haleigh: What..?

You looked confused at Louis.

Louis: if you want breakfast, you have to kiss him..

Haleigh: Oh..

You laughed then leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, in the last second he turned his lips to yours and gave you a intense kiss with tongue. You pushed him away and looked at him in shock.

Louis: Fucking hell Harry!

Harry went back to the oven and you turned around to walk into your room and change. You thanked god that Niall didn't walk in on you, then you went in to your bedroom and took a quick shower then dressed, and walked out to your room, you closed the bathroom door and turned around and got a surprise.

Haleigh: Shit, Zayn you scared me.. What are you doing in here?

Zayn: This your room?

Haleigh: Mhm, you shouldn't be in here..

Zayn: Sorry babe, i just need to speak to you.

You told him to sit in one of the armchairs, you sat next to him. He took his hands on his knees and you saw that what he was gonna tell you was hard. So you didn't push him.

Zayn: it's just..

Haleigh: I told Niall last night..

He looked up at you surprised.

Haleigh: Or i didn't tell him, he kind of figured it out.

Zayn: What, how?

Haleigh: I messed up your hair..

Zayn: OH! And you 2 are okay?

Haleigh: Yeah.. I didn't know your hair was such a big deal though.

Zayn: It's not really, i just don't like when people touch my hair.

You smiled and went over and hugged Zayn.

Zayn: I love you Haleigh, you know that right?

You looked out at him and swallowed nervously.

Zayn: I mean, as more than a friend. I always have.

Haleigh: I know.. Im sorry about that.

You walked out of the room and back to the kitchen and sat down.