Chapter 25

It's been 2 days since yours and Nialls "movie-night" . Since then, you have been spending every minute with each other. No one else knew though, you wanted to keep it a secret for a while because you were just friends. Today, you woke up and felt good. It was 2 days left until Christmas so you had to go Christmas-shopping.

You woke up around 9 and got dressed after your shower.

Then you took a quick breakfast with a blue pill that Alexander had been very persistent you would take. Then you took the car to the mall alone.

You had decided to meet up with Nicole there, she had been spending some days at a friend’s house and now you were seeing each other in the mall to get Christmas-gifts. But she didn't show up. So you called up Niall.

Niall: Hey, what's up?

Haleigh: Hey.. sorry for bothering you, what you doing?

Niall: You aren’t bothering me, im just getting ready for the day. What about you?

Haleigh: You gonna meet someone?

Niall: Nope, not that i know atleast.

Haleigh: Wanna meet me? Im at the mall and Nicole forgot about me so im alone.

Niall: Oh, yeah sure! I'll be there in 5 minutes?

Haleigh: Okey, i'll be at Starbucks getting a coffee, you want something?

Niall: Just a coffee for me to please.

Haleigh: Great, see you soon then.

Niall: Yeah, bye.

You hung up and caught yourself smiling. You walked over to Starbucks and ordered 2 coffees and cupcakes then sat down and waited for Niall. You could see when he came because there came a group of girls towards Starbucks with cameras and extremely loud voices.

You laughed a bit when you saw how intimidate he was, he looked like a lost chicken or something so you went out to him with his coffee and yours and pushed through the girls.

Haleigh: Excuse me girls, excuse me pregnant lady on her way!

They actually moved out of the way and you got to Niall, he looked at you and his face lit up in a smile.

Niall: hales!

Haleigh: Here you go.

You gave him his coffee and he thanked you.

Niall: Im sorry about this, i don't know how they know where i was going.

Haleigh: It's your fans, they know everything.

You both laughed then you took his arm and dragged him out of the bunch of girls.

Haleigh: Sorry girls, he is mine for now!

You got out and went back into Starbucks, not all the girls fit in there and those who did knew that they should respect your privacy so they wasn't in your face all the time.

Niall: Thank you, i mean it's sick how much they scream and stuff!

Haleigh: That's how it is to be popular. Thought you would get used to it by now.

Niall: Im not, i don't think i will ever be, but you are weirdly used to it.

Haleigh: It's thanks to school i guess..

Niall: What about school?

Haleigh: Well basically.. this is gonna sound real stupid but i was the popular rich bitch in school so the attention was what i lived for.