Chapter 32

You took a deep breath before you opened the door to the coffee-shop. You walked in and saw her sitting there with 2 coffees. She saw you and stood up and smiled at you.

You went over to her and you both sat down.

Anastasia: I ordered for you.. i took a regular black coffee because i didn't know what you wanted.

Haleigh: It's fine, thanks..

You took a sip of your coffee and then looked at her, she was so nervous and looked around all the time to see if someone else were there.

Haleigh: No one knows im here..

Anastasia: oh.. you sure?

Haleigh: Yes, i haven't told anyone.

Anastasia: That's good.. I wanted to talk to you without being watched.

Haleigh: Well you know everything about watch people so you should almost feel it when you are being watched?

Anastasia: You are still upset over that..?

Haleigh: Over the fact that you pointed a gun to my boyfriend’s head or the fact that you kidnapped me? Im pretty fucking angry about both you know!

Anastasia: I know.. i didn't.. it wasn’t' meant to..

Haleigh: fuck it. What the hell are you doing back here?

Anastasia: I wanted to apologize to you for making your life a pain in the ass.

Haleigh: Okey?

Anastasia: Yeah.. im sorry for what i did. I learned that i can't make someone fall inlove with me, i have to find someone who likes me or me.

You looked at her and for the first time, you saw a confused and hurt girl. You almost felt bad for her.

Haleigh: I accept your apology. But i can't have you around here, around London.. I have a life to live and i can't live like this, knowing that you might change your mind suddenly and come after me or something again.

Anastasia: I understand..

Haleigh: Your plane to America leaves in 20 minutes. When you arrive, you will be picked up by a man called john, he will drive you to New York and you will be fixed up with a place to stay and a work. I want you to stay there and not ever come back to England. I will know if you leave America, i have eyes and ears everywhere so the moment you put your foot outside of the borders, i will know and i will come after you and if i have to do that, you won't be alive when im done with you, understood?

She looked at you surprised.

Anastasia: eh.. but i have all my friends and clothes and stuff here.

Haleigh: I don't give a fuck, you ruined my life but im giving you a new chance, eighter you take it, or i will have you killed the moment you walk out of here.

She looked around again and then took a sip of her coffee and looked at you.

Anastasia: It's a deal..

You nodded and stood up, you and Anastasia walked in to the airport together and you waited for her plane. When it was time to go on it, she turned to you and smiled.

Anastasia: Thank you.

Haleigh: Im not doing this for you, im doing this for Niall and the people i love.

Anastasia: You are a good person. Bye.

Haleigh: Bye.

She went on the plane and you went out to a cab. The moment you got in the car, you got a text. You sighed and took your phone up. It was from Niall.