Chapter 21

It's been 2 weeks since you and Niall made up again but you weren't together like a couple anymore. Even though you let the press think you were because it would look weird if you were pregnant and it wasn't Nialls but he was still hanging out with you and stuff. So, you were a couple while in public but at home, you weren't.

You were getting ready in the bathroom when you heard a knock on the door and Niall came in. You were only in your underwear and he looked at you and swallowed.

Haleigh: come on, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before.

Niall: I know, it's just been a while since i.. you know. And it's frustrating.

Haleigh: Oh really? What about that girl from the newspapers?

Niall: I’ve already told you it was Nothing!

Haleigh: Sure. What do you want by the way?

Niall: I need to use the toilet.

Haleigh: there is 2 more bathrooms..

Niall: But i need this one.

You took your clothes and went out.

Haleigh: Fine!

You went in to your room and started going through your closet to find a different shirt, you found one and took it on but when you noticed it didn't fit like it used to, you got angry and screamed. Niall was in your room within 2 seconds and he looked at you confused.

Niall: WHAT?!

Haleigh: IM FAT!

Niall: No.. you are pregnant..

Haleigh: SO?! Same fucking thing, im fat and im ugly and none of my clothes fit!

Niall went over to you and smiled, he stood really close and looked down at you.

Niall: Babe, you are not fat.. and i think you are beautiful with that belly. You just have to get new clothes, you like to shop so there won't be any problem with that, right?

You smiled and looked up at him.

Haleigh: Right..

Niall: Good, now get dressed because we gonna be late.

You had an appointment with the "adoption-agency" , they said they had found a couple that wanted kids and you should meet them.

Haleigh: But i have nothing to wear.

He smiled again and went in to his room down the hall, you sighed and turned to the full body mirror next to you and looked at your belly.

Haleigh: Stop growing already..

Niall: here you go.

You looked over to the door and he threw a t-shirt to you, one of his t-shirts. It was bigger and fit you perfectly.

Haleigh: Thank you.

Niall: don't mention it.

You got dressed  and then went out to Niall who was standing in the hallway, waiting for you.

Niall: You done?

Haleigh: Yes..

Niall: let's go then.

He took you hand and you walked out of the door, straight to the car. And then you got driven by John to the meeting. The drive took about 10 minutes, 10 quiet minutes.

When you arrived, the press was standing outside and Niall reached after your hand again, you took his and you went out of the car together.

They were screaming after him, asking him questions about you and the baby and stuff, you just hurried inside and he told them he would answer questions on his way out.