Last A/N to The Green Girl

It is over.

I don’t know if I should be happy, because I finally finished it or if I should be sad, because… Well, because it’s over; no more Alice and Caden.

For now.

As some of you already know, I’m thinking about writing some shorts (or even a whole book!) on what happens with the characters after “The Green Girl”, delve more into their childhood and perhaps add a few scenes that didn’t make it into this story. Now, I’m not saying that I’d get right on with it; I want to be inspired about it, so that the stories will turn out better. It is an idea on my “To Write” list. Once I start writing and uploading it (or any other book for that matter), I’d sent a message to my followers, so if you check your newsfeed, you’d know about it.

In the mean time, feel free to read/vote/comment on my other story – "Here We Go Again"! I won’t be updating it for a couple of weeks. That’s right: I’m taking a couple of weeks off writing so I can clear my head of Alice and Caden and concentrate on Tyson and Alex. But even though I won’t be uploading, I’ll still be writing and logging in on wattpad and reading.

Okay, maybe I’ll upload during those two weeks off, but only if I get crazily inspired and creative.

Now for the fun part: the thank you!

Yes, that’s for you, all of you, my fans and followers, who made my day with your support! I really don’t have the words to describe how grateful I am (some writer, huh?), so I’ll just keep repeating thank you, thank you, thank you, till you get fed up with me.

I appreciate each and every one of you, but there are some I have to name (in no particular order):

@nathymoore – for the first review to my story;

@NurFiqahZid – for the cover to the book, @Sherayrayy – for the picture in the chapter “Some changes” and @JaneAlexander123 - for the picture in the chapter “Waiting”;

@EatingAndSleeping, @GabbyJaz, @dreamingthought - for some constructive criticism;

@KeithOvelton – for inspiring me not once, but several times, mostly about the Keegan-related chapters, as well as giving me some tips about my writing;

@tresha1104 – for being amongst the first people to suggest that I should add a cast. Although I decided not to go through with it (due to people already having an image in their mind and not wanting to spoil that), I appreciate the idea. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, some of them were spot on;

@bitten17, @that_is_mahogany_, @flyingpenguins, @IsntThisAwkward, @LoveLigaya, @ALe4ah, @purplelilies, @Just_Hannalee, @amylovesbooks14, @RoyalBumbleBee, @Ebbzys, @xxWeirdGirlxx – just for being awesome fans and making me smile with your comments!

I’m pretty sure I must’ve missed someone; there are just so many people I’d like to thank…

THANK YOU!

xo

Cat