A week later

Keegan POV

Nothing! It’s been a week since she came here and nothing!

I tried it all.

I tried being confident and cocky, flirting like I usually do; she just looked annoyed.

Maybe I was too straight forward for her. So I tried with more censured compliments than I usually use during one of the classes we shared; at the end of it she just raised an eyebrow at me in question.

So I came back full force with the pick up lines and then suddenly stopped paying attention to her. That usually got chicks curious, it made them wonder what had happened to make me stop coming on to them. As a result they’d be the ones to approach me. But not this girl, she didn’t even seem to have noticed that I was ignoring her!

The new girl just didn’t fall for anything I used on her.

What the hell was wrong with her?

The problem wasn’t in me, I was sure of that.

I was good at this game… No, I was great at this game! I always got the girl I wanted. Unless Caden was involved of course. Girls always seemed to forget about other guys when he was in the same room as them. Even if those other guys were their boyfriends.

Could that be it? Could Caden be flirting with her thus why she didn’t even consider me?

He said he didn’t want to fuck her but still… He was somehow interested in her.

I didn’t know why but he acted differently towards her. He even invited her to lunch her first day here. And he talked to her during classes. Which is more than what he normally did in school, he usually didn’t speak with anyone but Asher and me unless it was necessary.

But even if he wasn’t coming on to her, he could still be the reason she constantly turned me down. After all every girl wanted him. Even my sister. And she was one picky bitch.

I sighed. I really wanted this girl! Her saying "no" to me only made me crave her more.

I opened the door that led to the rooftop of the school. I greeted Caden and Asher who were already there smoking.

"What’s wrong with you?" The blond one asked as soon as I joined them.

"What do you mean?" I took out a cig and lit it.

"You seem…" I could see he was looking for a suitable word. "You seem somehow troubled. As if something is not going your way."

"Huh!" I snorted. "You could say that again."

"Why? What happened?" Asher questioned again.

"Can’t you guess?" Caden spoke and Ash shook his head no. "I’ll give you a clue: what does Keegan love to do more than anything?"

"Fuck," Blondie answered without hesitation.

They knew me so well!

"That’s right." Cade nodded. "And who caught his eye lately?"

"Oh, so that’s it!" The other boy exclaimed. "Alice turned you down again?"

"I tried pretty much everything…" I threw my hands in the air "… and got nothing! Why doesn’t she want to fuck me?"

"Maybe she’s just not interested in you that way," Ash suggested. "Maybe she just wants to be friends."

"I don’t care what she wants!" I raised my voice. "All I just wanna do is screw her!"

"Don’t bother her tonight!" Caden took a drag of his smoke.

"Tonight?" I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean tonight?"

"I’m taking her with us," he explained briefly.

That was Caden for you! The three of us planed to go out as usual on Friday and he just decided on his own to bring the girl along. He didn’t even bother to ask if we minded, he just did as he pleased and if we were against it that was our problem.

I must’ve grimaced or something because Asher said:

"Don’t look so put off, Keegan! It will be a chance to get to know Alice better; you might actually like her and decide that you’d rather be just friends after all."

Yeah… Friends! Friends my ass! Although…

That just might be it! That just might be the way to get to her!

I’ll pretend I’m interested in getting to know her, then I’ll befriend her and when her guard is down I’ll attack and she’ll end up in my bed.

Sounds like a good plan.

It will take a while but it will be worth it – no one says no to me!