Star Trek Prank War Sneek Peek: McCoy

COMING FALL OF 2016

It has been a long, tiring morning of boredom in the sick bay. Nothing but organizing files,  medicine, & paper work from the Captain. You looked at the creature Leonard had as you twirled your Y/C/H.

 You sat on a container with medical supplies inside as your boyfriend, Leonard, cataloged a creature that looked like a mix between a dog & lizard with a unicorn horn and fangs, with a bored expression on your face. "Are you done yet?" you asked as you muss up a scruff of his hair lovingly.

"I woulda been done a half hour ago if my assistant was actually, oh I don't know, assistin' me." Leonard replied as he pushed your hand away, he smirked to himself. "1. It's kind of boring being an assistant & 2.You should speak with your accent more often. It's sexy." you told him with a grin.

Leonard looked at you with a wink & replied, "I'll make a note of that." He turned back to the creature & tried to figure out what species it was. You kissed him on the cheek for a moment then looked at the creature. "How long until that sedative you gave it wears off?" you asked him worriedly. 

"You're not scared of it, Y/N, are you?" he asked you chuckling. You looked at him in indignation then said, "No, but then again it was attacking you before. Maybe it doesn't like Southern doctors." you said. He rolled his eyes & replied, "You provoked it!" "How?!" you asked confused. "Maybe you used some sorta mind trick." he said. "Leo, I'm not telepathic." you told him.

"Riiight. I'm done, so let's get him back to the vet lab before he decides to try to take another bite outta me." he grumbled as he put away his medical supplies in a clear case. "Fine...with...me..." you said standing up & brushing yourself off. When you looked up, Leonard suddenly shoved the creature into your arms. You glared at him as he smirked.

Leonard chuckled with a satisfied smile on his face as he flipped open his communicator. "Enterprise, two to beam up."

A second later you, Leonard, the creature, & the crate were transported back up to the Enterprise. You stepped off the beaming pad and scratched behind the creature's ears as you followed Leonard and a tech back to the vet lab as they carried the crate. Once in the lab, you placed the creature onto an examination table and looked at Leonard as you continued scratching the creature's ear. "So, what species is it?" you ask him.

"Something called Rumhunder." he replied as he used his tricorder to make sure the transporter didn't harm the Rumhunder. "You know what would be cool?" he asked you. "Hmm?" you asked, not really paying attention. "If these creatures had telepathic abilities." He said smirking.

You looked up at him & matched his smirk. "Who says they don't?" "Oh, I see what you did there." Leonard replied, chuckling.

( Bridge )

Jim signed a report then handed over the P.A.D.D to a red shirt & heard the com go off. He pressed the reply button and said, "Bridge." "Bones, here. We have a slight problem." he replied. "What sort of...slight problem?" Jim inquired. "Well, you remember the creatures we were order to investigate & catalog?" "The Rumhunder. What about them, Bones?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

"They've escaped & they have this ability to control others. We already had to get Security down to the Vet Lab."
"Can anything be done to prevent them from controlling the crew?" Jim asked him. "I'll let you know." Bones replied before he shut off the com. Suddenly, Uhura, Sulu, and Chekov yelled out in agony & fell to the floor shaking uncontrollably. Jim went over to Sulu and Chekov while Spock checked on Uhura. "Chekov? Chekov, can you hear me?" Jim inquired.

Chekov opened his eyes which were completely black then sat up slowly at the same time and Sulu and Uhura. "Get them." he ordered in a voice which was not his own.

The doors to the Bridge swiftly opened & Leonard ran in. He passed Uhura & injected her with a sedative then did the same thing to Sulu & Chekov who were trying to overpower Jim. A few doctors & nurses entered the Bridge & carried them to Sick Bay then Leonard turned to Jim and Spock. "We need to get to Sick Bay quickly!" he told them.

Jim and Spock nodded then started running with him down the corridor to Sickbay. The three of them stopped short when they saw you on the ground in agony. "Y/N!" Leonard yelled, running to your side then knelt down next to you.

He knelt down next to you & gave you a 'sedative' then picked you up & carried you to Sickbay with Jim and Spock following him. "Clear a bed!" he ordered then placed you down after a nurse moved a patient to another bed. He looked you over & saw that you were extremely pale and that your eyes flash between your normal Y/E/C irises to being completely black.

"Y/N, what do we do?" Leonard asked softly as he stroked your forehead. "Run." you whispered hoarsely in a different voice. Leonard looked at Jim & Spock then ran a tricorder over you and looked at the readings. You sat up suddenly & pushed Leonard back so hard with your arm he fell onto the floor. "Commander?" Spock asked. You turned your head & looked at them.

Jim gasped slightly & Spock took a step back when they saw your eyes were black. Chekov, Sulu, & Uhura overcame their restraints then slowly walked over to Jim, Leonard, & Spock as you stood up. You smiled menacingly as the four of you backed the three of them up against a wall. 

Spock & Jim looked slightly afraid then winced when they felt a pain in their necks and fell to the floor when darkness overcame them.

( Later That Day)

Jim groaned as he sat up then put a hand to his head. He looked over at Spock who merely raised an eyebrow then they looked at you, with unamused expressions on their faces. You smiled as you petted the Rumhunder & swung your legs back & forth as you sat on the closest observation table. "Yup. They're completely harmless." you said grinning before you kissed the Rumhunder on top of his head.

"Commander..." Spock growled. "Y/N...." Jim hissed at the same time. "His name is Loki since he's such a mischievous little feller." you told them with a smirk. They narrowed their eyes at you and balled their hands into fists. Leonard stood next to you & crossed him arms as he smiled.

Hope you guys like! Please follow, vote, & comment! :)