Authors Note/Sequel

❤❤ Mood asf in the multimedia ❤❤

Dear Reader

I just want to thank every single person that voted and commented on this story. Even my ghost readers cause yall add to the viewership of the story and make it more popular for other's to read!!! When I first started writing The Assistant, I got NO type of love. No votes or comments. My only motivation to keep writing was my sister's. Now I have almost 64k reads on this story. May not be a lot compared to other's but I'm thankful for the small support I've received on this story. It's been really fun writing this. Please don't take this story seriously. Remember it's fiction and just a story.

With all the stuff that happened with Chris in 2015 from him discovering he had a daughter to the messy public break up with Karrueche, and custody battle with Nia, he had quite the year. And let's not forget that he went on two U.S tours, gave TeamBreezy a free mixtape, and released Royalty. The dude is a hardworker without a doubt. Just when I was like dang, Chris really can't get it together, he continues to prove the world wrong.

This book was a way for me to vent my thoughts on the craziness going on with him, I guess. Anyways, as promised, there will be a sequel. It's called The Blogger. I just posted the first chapter. Go check it out. Vote/Comment. Hopefully you silent readers will stop being silent. Add it to your libraries and all that good stuff. Let me know what you guys think.

❤Kira❤