OHB

**Quick note: I write my stories on my phone and I can't dedicate stories to anyone via the mobile Wattpad app. It only works for computers. (They suck for that)... Anyways I wanted to dedicate this story to ChocoDollx3!!! She's shown mad love for my story, commented on every chapter and I really do appreciate it cause I love knowing what my readers think of my story. I don't have many active readers yet, (mostly ghost readers) and I don't get many comments, but when I do I notice. So thanks again girly. You da best (DJ Khaled voice) ❤❤❤❤❤ on to the story lol :-)**
________________________________________________

"Original Hood Brothers."- Chris Brown

Kyrie: I swayed my hips to Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston as I sprayed cinnamon and sugar on the homemade french toast I had just made. I was in a good mood this morning and had woke up early, deciding I would cook for everyone. It's been a few days since I moved in with Chris and it's really no different since I was basically always here. I'm so grateful for Chris. He's kept my mind off of the whole apartment thing and been a great support. I patted the bacon down with a napkin to get rid of the grease residue when I heard the front door unlocking. In walked Chris's friend's, Red, Mike, Mijo, Jamal, and Keeis being loud as fuck.

"Where Chris at?" Keeis questioned, walking into the kitchen.

"He still sleeping." I answered dryly.

"You cooked for us? Aw you so sweet." Red cooed, taking a bacon. I hit his head. "That's not for you." I said through clenched teeth. "I'm sorry damn." he smirked.

"Man Chris need to wake up. We spose' to be seeing Straight Outta Compton today." Jamal said. Mike rummaged through the the cabinets grabbing a pot and large spoon. I rolled my eye's in irritation as he began clashing the pot and spoon together, chanting, 'Chris wake that ass up!' The others soon joined in, as they made their way upstairs. I couldn't stand them sometimes. They were so annoying and childish.

"OMG can yall not!!" I yelled, following them up the stairs. Of course they didn't listen. Mijo ran inside Royalty's room, while the other's barged inside Chris's room.

Mama Joyce emerged from her room, rubbing her eyes. "What in the world is going on?"

"Keeis, Mike, and dem'." I answered as Mijo came from Royalty's room, holding her while she cried.

"Why did you wake her up!!?" Mama Joyce screeched, snatching Royalty outta Mijo's arms. "I just wanted to hold her." he said.

"You know what..." her voice trailed off as she rubbed her temples making her way downstairs as I followed her.

"Why are they always here?" I questioned as she put a crying Royalty in her highchair. Ever since I had started working for Chris I noticed they was always there. At the house. Wherever Chris would go, they would go. The trips that I didn't go on, they went, and I knew Chris was the one paying for everything. Like didn't these negros have anything else to do besides be on Chris's tip?

"Those are his childhood friends. They've always been around." Joyce sighed. Before I could respond, they all ran downstairs with Mike carrying a shirtless Chris on his back.

"Mama you cooked?" Chris questioned, hopping off Mike's back.

"No. Kyrie did."

Chris made his way over to me, pulling me close, kissing me. "You wifey material." I blushed looking down. I looked up and saw Red eating a bacon. I rushed over to him, smacking his arm. "Dude I said that's not for you!"

"If it's for Chris it might as well be." Red shrugged. "Why can't he have any?" Chris asked.

"Because I made breakfast for you, Mama Joyce and Royalty. Not your friends." I replied in an obvious tone. "Come on Ky, don't be like that." Chris said, touching my cheek.

"Yeah Ky, don't be like that." Red mocked. I cut my eyes at him. "That's why you look like a walking tampon." I mumbled.

"You coming to the movies with us?" Chris asked. "Yeah." I answered. But as soon as we got to the movies, I regretted even saying yes. Chris rented out a theater, and even though it was just the seven of us, Keeis and them still managed to drown out the movie, being loud as fuck, talking the entire time. I felt like I was surrounded by a bunch of big kids, and to top it off Chris wasn't no better, egging them on. Note to self: never hang out with your boyfriend and his stupid friends.

>>>>>>

Chris: "Ky, I'm bout to play the game with the guys downstairs." I said, getting off the bed. We had just came from seeing Straight Outta Compton a couple of hours ago, and my niggas was still turnt from the movie.

Kyrie looked up from her laptop, rolling her eyes. "Ok. I'll be up here, being a loner." She sighed. I frowned. "You okay?"

"Yes I'm fine Christopher." I knew she was lying since she was calling me by my government name.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok then. I'll be downstairs if you need me." I said before walking out the room. Whatever it was that was bothering her, I knew she would eventually tell me. When I made it downstairs the guy's was hooping and hollering at the screen as Mike and Jamal played NBA 2k16. I had preordered the game, so I was one of the few people who already had it.

"Chris this game live as fuck!" Keeis said as I sat next to him.

"Didn't one of the players on the game die though?" Mijo asked.

"Yeah. I poured some liquor out for my nigga." Red replied. I shook my head, laughing. "Yall something else."

Mike paused the game, looking at me. "So you serious about this Kyrie girl?" I nodded. "Yeah."

"Man I thought for sure you and Kara- however you say her name, was gonna get back together." Jamal chuckled. "It's Karrueche and she didn't want me back, so it what it is." I responded.

"Cause nigga you was desperate as hell tryna win her back." Mijo said. I laughed thinking about the crazy stuff I did tryna get in Kae's good graces.

"So how far do you see yourself going with this girl?" Keeis questioned. I shrugged. "Honestly I'm just living the moment and at this moment I can see a long term with Kyrie even though we've only been together for a month." I answered honestly.

"But why her though? You could have any Hollywood pussy you want Chris. You doing videos with Rita and Tinashe and shit." Red said, rubbing his hair.

"Dude chill. Those are just videos. For entertainment. Kyrie is different. She's a breathe of fresh air to me because the lifestyle that I'm living, doesn't faze her at all. She's not attracted to it like Kae was and that's something I love about her." I answered. These niggas really had me professing my feelings and shit. A chorus of ooh's and ah's shot my way.

"Shut up!" I laughed, feeling my phone vibrate. I pulled it out seeing I had a text from Kae.

K: Hey Chris I need to tlk to u about something important. Wanna meet up sometime this week?
Received at 7:10 PM

What could she possibly want? What was so important that she had to tell me?

Me: Sure. What time and place?
Sent at 7:15 PM

Guess I'd have to find out.

________________________________________________

Chris friend's are something else lol...

Wonder what Kae has to tell Chris...

Vote/Comment/Share...

Kira❤❤❤❤