Up To You

"I'm not gonna be the one to mess this up. Cause I done effed up in love before."- Chris Brown

Chris: "Chris there is no way in hell I'm going on that ride!!" Kyrie giggled, finishing up her cotton candy.

"C'mon Ky. It'll be fun."

"What's in it for me?"

"I'll give you some head."

Kyrie's eyes widened, as she choked on her cotton candy. "As tempting as that sounds. I'll pass." She scoffed.

I laughed, grabbing her hand, intertwining our fingers. We were enjoying the nice L.A weather at a local carnival. Kyrie scary ass wanted to go on all the kitty rides while passing on the more complex ones.

"Next up for the Cyclone!" the ride attendant called out.

"Let's go." I started walking up the steps, pulling Kyrie along.

"B-but Chris, I don't wanna go." She whined, pulling away.

"You have to face your fears Ky. Stop being scary."

"I'm not scary."

"Then come on." I said, dragging her to the nearest seat. We sat down at the same time, adjusting. The ride attendant came over, buckling us in.

"I hate you Chris." Kyrie pouted, poking her bottom lip out.

I grabbed her hand, squeezing it. "Relax. I gotchu little girl." I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not a little girl."

"Then stop acting like one." I smirked as the ride began moving. Kyrie started screaming as it lifted in the air. Within a few seconds, we was swinging high in the air, and I regretted letting her hold my hand.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Mama, I'm telling you, Kyrie almost pulled my fingers off during the ride." I recalled, pouring myself a glass of apple juice. We had just came back from the carnival a couple of hours ago. Kyrie was cooking with my mama while my hungry ass was waiting for the food to be ready.

"I wasn't that bad." Kyrie smirked, coating the wings with honey and barbecue.

"Girl, my fingers were black and blue. You got the strength of ten men in yo hands." I laughed, pulling my Bape shorts up.

My mama shook her head. "Christopher, leave her alone."

Of course I didn't listen to my mama. I teased Kyrie until the food was done. We talked, joked, and ate. Simple moments like these, with the people you love was the best. Wait a minute, did I just say that? Of course I cared deeply about Kyrie, but it was a little too early for that love shit.

After dinner, me and Kyrie was chilling in my room watching A Different World. I sat between her legs as she ran her fingers through my curls.

"You bout to put my ass to sleep." I mumbled, letting my eyes close.

"Good, I need to get going anyways." Kyrie said, sliding from under me.

"You not gon spend the night with me?" I pouted. I really didn't want her to go. I had gotten use to waking up next to her.

"Chris I been here all week. I do have my own apartment to go too."

"Please?" I made sad puppy dog eyes, poking my lip out.

"Ugh... You better be glad you cute." Kyrie smirked, giving in.

I pulled her on top of me, so that she was straddling me. "You know you can't resist me fathead."