Post To Be

"Nigga smoking loud, I'm bout to roll up. She ain't never got high like this with a guy like this."- Chris Brown

Kyrie: "I feel like I'm floating." I laughed, spinning around.

"That's what the loud will do to you." Chris chuckled, taking another long hit.

"Gimme that!" I smirked, snatching the blunt away taking a quick puff. This nigga really had me smoking. It was crazy. About a week ago, I wouldn't have dared touch weed, and here I was smoking like some pothead with Chris. But he had the good shit, and everytime he offered, I gladly accepted. I wasn't stressed, well maybe a little, but I smoked cause I just wanted to be high. Simple as that. It had been a week since my break up with Brandon and that good for nothing negroe was still blowing up my phone trying to apologize and explain himself. But I wasn't tryna hear none of that shit. Brandon could suck my ass cheek for all I care. Thanks to Chris, I was having a blast in NYC, and not thinking about Brandon.

"I wanna go do something. I'm tired of being in the room." I whined, passing the blunt to Chris. We were chilling in his room watching Dragon Ball Z.

"Let's go walk the Brooklyn Bridge." Chris said, a goofy smile on his face. Nigga was faded right now.

"You serious?"

"As a heart attack."

"Don't nobody say that corny shit anymore." I giggled.

"Well I do. So you down to go? I mean we both high as fuck right now. That's the only place we can go without being too suspect." Chris replied, taking a short hit, before passing the blunt to me.

"Yeah I wanna go."

"Alright bet. Let me call my driver."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Man its so beautiful out here." I said, admiring the city lights, skyscrapers, and bustling night life of Brooklyn. Me and Chris had found an empty bench on the bridge and got comfortable there. We was still high as fuck and had the munchies, so we brought Zebra Cakes, Hot Cheetohs, and Gatorade. It was dark, and we wore sunglasses to not look so noticeably high.

"Yeah I loved coming out here when I was a teenager. I used to bring my ladies out here." Chris laughed.

I raised a brow at him. "Yo ladies?"

"Yeah. Especially the older ones. They use to love a young nigga back in the day." He said, letting out a light chuckle.

I took my shades off, placing them in my lap. "Your such a thot." I smirked, shaking my head.

Chris put his hand to his chest. "Did you just call me a thot?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yep. Your a thot. Matter of fact your a thotler. Didn't you lose your virginity at like eight?"

"Yeah but it's not that simple. That's what I said in the interviews." Chris sighed, taking off his shades.

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I-I was raped." He spoke softly.

I placed my hand over my mouth. "OMG Chris, I'm so sorry." I gasped.

"Don't apologize. You didn't do it."

"What happened if you don't mind me asking?"

Chris rubbed his face, before speaking. "Um... One of my cousin's friends was babysitting us for a couple of hours, cause my mom had some stuff to do. She was 14,15. I can't remember exactly. I was in my room, watching Dragon Ball Z. And everybody else was in the living room watching TV. She just came in my room, locked the door, and told me to strip or she would tell my Mama about the stolen action figures. I was scared, so I did. And then I felt like I had too cause she was older. Then she started touching me, saying how cute and adorable I was. Next thing I know, she riding me. End of story."