You

"Man my heart is so sore. I wanna reclaim her. But she'll never get over what I put you through." -Chris Brown

FOUR WEEKS LATER...

Kyrie: It had been 2 months since I started working for Chris, and I swear it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I was having a blast. Once my 'trial period' was over, Chris said it was okay for me to come on his BTS (Between The Sheets) tour. I got to see all the hard work that went into planning out the show. Chris had such an incredible work ethic, and his spirit was just amazing. His presence just lit up a room. He managed tour life and raising Royalty well, even bringing her along sometimes. Since I basically never was home anymore, Jaylon took it upon herself to move in with her new boo thang, Marcus. But I wasn't mad at her. Life was moving and circumstances was changing, besides I could handle all the bills by myself. But we still kept in touch and hung out when we found the time. Jaylon was doing her thang in fashion marketing. She was teaming up with Rihanna soon, to help her launch her new footline with PUMA. Me and Brandon were at a good place. He visited me more often and was even talking about moving back to L.A. I was truly happy.

As for me and Chris, we had become really good friends. Nah scratch that, we had become best friends. He was so different than the Chris the media portrayed him as. Chris was sweet, sensitive, caring, and funny as hell. He still flirted with me cause I guess he couldn't help it, but he kept his distance. He kept it professional. It surprised me how easily he confided in me. We've talked about some weird shit. The universe, aliens, the stars, death, his obsession with Dragon Ball Z. It was endless. I had a new appreciation for Chris without a doubt.

"Kyrie we're gonna be landing in a couple of minutes." Chris nudged me, cutting me out of my thoughts.

"OMG, I'm so excited. This is gonna be my first time going to New York!" I squealed squeezing his shoulder.

"You just excited cause you gonna be getting the D from your boyfriend for the two weeks that we're here." Chris laughed.

"Hahaha. Your not even funny." I punched him in the arm.

"You gon stop punching me." Chris smirked.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"Ima take you down..." he sang softly giving me chills.

I rolled my eyes. "Nasty ass."

Chris gave me the side eye. "Yo mind in the gutter. I'm not even talking about like that."

"Whatever."

As soon as me, Chris, and the crew arrived at the airport, paparazzi popped up outta nowhere, snapping photos of us. They started shooting questions at us like bullets.

"Chris do you plan on inviting Karrueche to your show this week?"
"Who is this young lady with you?"
"Are you two dating?"
"We've heard they're bringing police to your concert. How do you feel about that?"

I automatically shut down, getting nervous by all the cameras and lights. This was the first time I was being bombarded by the paps with Chris, so I didn't know how to react.

"Come on Kyrie." Chris grabbed my hand, leading me through. We followed his security who pushed through the crowd with ease. As soon as we reached the black Escalade, a woman shoved a camera in my face.