Quits

"We gotta stop this thing between us. Girl you're 'bout to make me cuss you out."- Chris Brown

Chris: "Get up Ky. We just landed." I whispered in her ear, gently nudging her. We had just got back to L.A after our little getaway in Miami. "Leave me alone Chris." Kyrie whined, keeping her head planted on my chest.

"Nigga if you don't get up..."

Kyrie's head shot up as she glared at me. "I'm muthafuckin tie'd and it's all your fault. You got me all sore and shit." She smirked.

"But you wasn't complaining when I was dicking you down last night." I laughed, before attacking her neck with kisses. "You get on my nerves." She giggled, mushing my face.

After landing back in L.A, and getting attacked by paparazzi at the airport, we made our way to Kyrie's apartment.

"My bed! My bed!" Kyrie panted, throwing her body across the bed. "You sound just like that lil boy from I can do bad all by myself. The one that was retarded." I cackled, kicking off my Jordans. "You not funny." Kyrie smirked, throwing her shoe at me.

"You must wanna get beat up." I retorted, laying next to her. I pulled her body on mines so that she was straddling me. "I have an announcement to make." Kyrie said flicking my bottom lip.

"And what's that?"

"My mother wants to meet you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's been seeing us all over the blogs and is anxious to meet you." Kyrie shrugged. "That's cool. Doesn't she live in Houston?" I asked.

"Nah nigga. She lives in Africa."

I stale faced her. "That's cool. We can go sometime next week. By the end of the month for sure." I said, feeling my phone vibrate in my pants. I pulled it out, seeing Nia's face flash across the screen. I rolled my eyes before answering.

"Hello?"

"Are you still coming to get Royalty?"

"Yes."

"Well when are you coming? I have an appointment to get too, and now I have to put it on hold because your taking your time." Nia scoffed. "Nia chill. I just got back in L.A a couple of hours ago. I'm on my way." I sighed.

"Whatever. Just hurry up." The line went dead.

"I know this woman didn't just hang..." My voice trailed off as I shook my head, looking at Kyrie. "I'm about to go get Royalty. You coming?"

"Nope. I'm about to Netflix and chill."

"With who?"

"My damn self. I'm really tired Chris. I always get jet lag after the trips, so I'll see you tomorrow." Kyrie said, kissing me.

>>>>

"Lord please give me the strength." I said a quick prayer before ringing the doorbell. Even though me and Nia's legal situation over Royalty had gotten settled, our co-parenting relationship was still on threads. The judge decided that Royalty would carry my last name, and that I would pay 2,500 a month in child support, and I would have her for twelve days each month. I was more than happy with the decision, but that happiness didn't last for long when Nia was steadily throwing shade at me via social media. At this point I'd had enough of her BS.

The door swung open, revealing Nia. "You finally decided to show up." She smirked. I pushed past her, walking to the living room. My mood instantly brightened seeing Royalty.

"Hi!" Royalty screamed, running towards me. "Hey babygirl!" I smiled, swooping her up in my arms. "I missed you. Did you miss me?"

Royalty scrunched her face up as she stuck her tongue out at me. "I'm gonna take that as a yes then." I chuckled, before strapping her in her carseat.