Chapter 1

It's Monday morning and you are getting ready for school. You wore a pair of black jeans from Martin Margiela, a white tank top with black sequin's formed like a heart, a Black Noir Military leather jacket, a pair of black High Heel Suede shoes and a bag from Balenciaga.  In school, you were kind of the popular kid. You had alot of friends and a great boyfriend. You were the cheerleader and your boyfriend, Bradley, were the captain of the football team. You were in 11th grade and had just turned 17. The coming weekend you were going to have a birthday-party.

You walked to school every morning, you liked the exercise. And you met your best friend Ashley on the way so you walked together.

Ashley: So, how's it going with you and Bradley?

Haleigh: Good.. why you asking?

Ashley: just wondering..

Haleigh: Okay! So, the mall after school?

Ashley: Absolutely!

You got to school and had different classes. You got to your English-class and Ashley went to her math-class.

You were sitting in class, bored and thought about the last weekend. You had had a fight with Bradley over the next year. He was leaving school because he was in the 12th grade. So you were gonna be separated. You didn't like that but he said everything would be fine, you didn't like the way he was so calm about it.

Suddenly, your teacher threw something infront of you on your bench and you jumped.

Haleigh: What?!

Teacher: Miss Haleigh, we are gonna have a teamwork in class and your team-worker will be him.

He pointed to the back of the class to the blonde Irish guy in the back. He was kind of .. not in your league and you never really talked to him. He was kind of weird and you didn't like him.

Haleigh: HIM?! WHY!

Teacher: Because I said so.

Haleigh: But..!

Teacher: no it's decided. You will work together and by the end of this semester, you will have come up with a good thing to report infront of the class.

Haleigh: Wait.. I have to collaborate with him the whole semester?!

Teacher: yes!

You looked back to him with a grossed expression and he looked at you and shook his head.

After class, you took your bag and walked out to Ashley who were waiting for you by your lockers. You got up and opened your locker to look in your mirror. Ashley noticed that you were upset about something.

Ashley: what's wrong?

Haleigh: I have to work with ..

He walked pass you and you pointed at him.

Haleigh: in English the whole semester..

Ashley: OH MY GOD! For real?

He came up to you.

Niall: look, im not happy about this eighter but im not gonna fail this class just because you don't want anything to do with me princess.

You looked surprised that he even talked to you, no one unpopular talked to you unless you started to talk to them.

Niall: understood?

Ashley: Don't talk to her like that.. creep!

Haleigh: It's okay Ash. And don't worry about it weird boy, im not gonna fail eighter.