Chapter 7 : Bad News and Good News.

It's just another day since Milly joined their group, Alice felt more and more depressed since that,it's true that her friends acted normal around her....

That is when Milly's not there...

When Milly's there it's like she's no longer there, it's like she seemed to vanish, she's starting to feel insecure.

'Why must it be me? Why must i be the only one to suffer like this?!'

Aria no longer asked her for help, she seemed to always seek Milly for answer, so do Anna, she seemed even more colder than usual towards her.

While Caren....

Caren seemed to be the one who doesn't change much. Caren has always been an oblivious girl, she doesn't usually notice when her friends is sad.

To Alice, Milly doesn't seemed like the girl who would use her friends for their own good. But it seems that Milly's exsistence has caused a distance between her friends and her.

And as if her suffering is not enough, her parents just have to bring a bad news

Yesterday...

"Alice, i know that it's sudden but your father's company wanted him to move to another place." Her mother had told her.

"But, what about my school?"

"Now the bad news is that it's only going to be me and your father that is moving there. The company only allowed him to bring one person and your father insisted to bring me."

"So i'm going to stay here and live alone?" She just can't afford this, her friends has been distancing themselves from her, now her parent is moving too?!

"I believe that you are independent enough to live on your own, but you still have to call me at least once a day okay?"

"Okay Mom, how long will you be living there?"

"Not too long i suppose, probably only for a month or two."

But my birthday is next week....

"Oh.... when will you be leaving?" Alice smiled, even though she's sad, she knew that she can't and won't make her parents worried about her.

"Tomorrow"

Back to current time.....

Now, Alice is currently living alone, she's lucky that she could cook.

Now, she just have to survive for a month or two....

"Hey Alice!" Caren shouted while she snapped her fingers in front of Alice's face

Said girl blinked she didn't realized she had been daydreaming...

"What is it Caren?"

"Would you like to come to XYO's concert tomorrow? I only remembered to ask you now so would you?"

Internally, Alice felt relieved, her bestfriend still remembered her. She of course wanted to go, spend a day with her bestfriend, but her instinct tell her not to go....

Alice has always been aware of her surrounding, that's why she learned to trust her instinct, she remembered that she didn't know much about that XYO group.

Usually Alice and Anna is the one who planned everything because her friends can be overexcited when they faced something the extremely liked. But now, Alice isn't really sure about the schedule.

'Unlike Caren and the others, i don't know much about the group, but i do know that the price of going to a concert is not cheap. Why should i waste money on something i didn't even know?"

"When and where?" Alice asked, she didn't plan on going, but she just asked so that she didn't seem to directly refused the offer

"Eh i don't really know but the date tomorrow, the rest, i'm not too sure...
Anna hasn't made the precise plan.."

"Sorry Caren, but tomorrow my parents and i want to go to visit a relative" Alice lied, it's not like Caren knows that her parents has moved for a month or two.

"Oh that's too bad, i'm going to plan things with Anna first, see you Alice!"

Then Caren was gone in a flash...

Who knews that friendship is so fragile.

----------------

So...... i know i didn't update as early as usual, but it seems i'm currently drained of inspiration..

I know that this is not the best story, but i'm still going to finish it.
I already have a clear image of the ending, the problem is i don't know how to reach that ending i'll probably reach the ending around 5 or 6 chapter more, probably less.

So this is story is going to be done soon!

That is if i'm in the mood to write....

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT MY STORY! THANKS A LOT!!!!

See you in the next chapter!