Prologue

Katrise High school, those who studied there is guaranteed to have a bright future.

The students in this school grouped themselves to other with the same talent, hobby, etc.

However, there is three main groups which consists of elite ones.

The first group called themselves 'The Tulip' because of their rich families, all of the member from this groups consists of rich children, for example the daughter of a director, all of the member wore a necklace with a purple tulip as a pendant, they use purple tulip because it means royalty.

The second group called themselves 'The Hibiscus'. Undeniablely, all of the member of this group is beautiful, they are the hearthrob of the boys in the school. To symbolize their group, they wore a bros the shape of a hibiscus, with the meaning delicate beauty.

The third and last group was a group that consists of the smartest student, they however doesn't group because of their status as a 'genius' they always grouped together because they are friends since elementary until now. They don't name their group, but they symbolize their friendship with a bracelet with a yellow rose, which earn themselves the name.......

"The yellow rose"

In that group friendship is very precious all of the swear not to betray each other, they are the best of friends.

Alice, is a member of that group, but, recently she felt that her friends are becoming more and more distant with every day they spent, it's as if they used her. But she tried to hold the fact that they still hold her dear.

Until now, she doesn't even know the cause of this problem? Is it her fault? Did she do something wrong? Do they hate her?

Please tell me what i did wrong, i never want it to be like this. I'm sorry if i ever did something wrong to you guys, don't worry i will always care for you all. My best friends, i will always remember our memories, the times that i truly feel happy, thank you for everything. I will treasure this memories forever

Even until death came to visit me.....

_________________________________________

Well, this is my first story, please forgive me for any grammar mistake and i don't own the cover picture. Please be patient with me and i hope you enjoy my story...

I will highly appreciate any vote and comment, so please do!

Thank you and enjoy reading! \(^o^)/