Chapter 3 : The Lunch

As they walked to their usual meeting place, which is the roof, the three of them talked all their way. Well.... more like Alice and Caren asking, and Milly answering....

"Soooo, why did you transfer here?" Asked Caren

"My parents are moving here due to their job, i just went along."

"Do you have any sibling?" This time Alice is the one who asked.

"Yup, i have a little sister"

"Same as me, but i have an older sister, Alice here is the only child." Caren replied

They keep on talking on their way, soon they arrived at their usual place.

"Do you think your other friend will like me?"

"Of course they will, come on, you'll like them!" Answered Alice

When they entered the roof, there is already two girls there: The first girl is reading a book, she has a black eyes and brown hair tied up in a bun, she wears a black rimmed glasses.

The other is counting a small amount of money, she has black eyes and short black hair.

"Hey Guys, we have a new student, she'll be eating with us, ok?" Said Caren

"Sure, as long as she doesn't disturb me." The girl with glasses said

"Um.. it's alright with me. My name is Aria, and she is Anna, nice to meet you...." The ravenette said shyly.

"Aria is a first year student, so she's a bit shy. By the way, where's the other?" Alice asked

"You do know that the rest of us is in third year right? They're preparing for their exam" Anna answered then went back to her book

"Um, Alice, can you help me a little bit?" Aria asked with a confused expression

"Sure, what is it?"

"Is this right?, i just want to make sure..."

"Your calculation is right, you have to be more confident in what you did."

"Ok, thanks Alice."

After Milly, Caren and Alice sat in a circle with Anna and Aria, they closed what they are doing and picked up their lunch.

"So, thanks for waiting for us, now, let's eat!"

With that they all started to eat their lunch, while Alice remembered something and asked Caren

"Hey Caren, what is it that you wanted to tell me in class?"

"Oh, thanks for reminding, you did know that i'm a fan of XYO group right? They're going to hold a concert, oh my god i'm so excited!"

Before Alice could answer, Milly interupted their conversation.

"Caren, you know about XYO?! I'm also a huge fan of them! OMG, i never thought i could find someone who is also a fan of them!"

"Really?! Alice here is not a great fan of them, but she listens to what i say, but i'm glad that i could find someone who's the same as me!".

"Yeah! How come Alice doesn't like them? They're awesome, but i guess i we will have a lot to talk about!"

"I know right? It is better when you talked about something you like to someone who likes it too then talked about it to someone who only knows them!"

At that moment Alice felt a sharp pain in her chest as she watched her best friend and her new friend talkes as if they had known each other for ages.

What is this feeling? Why am i feeling so uncomfortable?

No, it's only my imagination, they only have something they liked. It's not like Caren's going to replace me, we'll still be the best of friend!

............. Right?

___________________________

Well, the story has started to form a little bit. As you can see, Caren's word hurt Alice. But that is just the beginning of the plot.

SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE WHO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU ENJOYS MY STORY

And i'm sorry i update it a bit late because i haven't got any inspiration until recently.

Thank you all and hope you enjoy