Extra

Like what i told you in the last chapter, now i'll only be updating about their group
_________________________________________

Caren Gracia = Caren's the leader of their group because she has the highest score of them all, plus Caren has a strong leadership, that is why Alice ask Caren before they brought Milly.

Alice Brianne = Alice is the second-in-command. She has the second highest score, Alice is more of a supportive person other than the leader.

Anna Traice (she'll appear in the next chapter) = Anna is like the secretary she plans most of their meeting, sometimes when their group went together, Anna would be the one who took care of everything.

Aria July (she'll appear with Anna in the next chapter) = Aria is the best at calculating, she handles their group's income and outcome, but because Aria is a first year, Alice would help her with her job.

These four are like the pillar of this group, they are the main member of Yellow Rose, they help their other group member in study.
_________________________________________

I guess that's all about this group. I just don't want you to be confused about the members because these four will be the main character along with Milly.

THANK YOU ALL TO THOSE WHO HAVE VOTE MY STORY. ESPECIALLY Fabul0usQueen2 and catharinacb FOR VOTING

THANK YOU ALL WHO READ THIS STORY.

That's all for this chapter, i'll try to update tomorrow.

Vote, Comment

Thank you so much and enjoy reading!