Better Left unsaid

Mulai dari awal

"Hey? I thought you were gonna stay back in your Beach Cabin and finish your paper work so I could perhaps come over later" I said with a smile as I looked deeply into his eyes only to see his softness fade away.

"That's what I wanna talk to you about. Uhm I do not think you should come over tonight uh we should just start going to your place but tonight the works just piling up on me" he said as he held my hand tightly before faking a genuine smile with me.

"Oh yea I understand, after all this is a business trip for you um it's okay and I guess we can just do that." I said softly as I looked down at the table reflecting back at me. I held myself together and tried not to cry, I got dressed up with this brand new Chanel dress, I had an evening planned and now he is just gonna break my cold,selfish heart.

"You look beautiful tonight Jessica, I wish I did not have to do this to you but I will make it up to you I promise " he said before kissing my lips softly and pulling away. "Later" he added as he walked away to the door.

10:00 P.M

Message To: Jessica Crane From: Kim Horton

                 To: Cynthia Gold  From: Jessica Crane

                To: Kim Horton From: Cynthia Gold

"Meet me at 12:00 a.m tonight on the North Coast Beach! Important Meeting! DO NOT MISS IT FOR ANYTHING!Dress To Impress(Special Event) (Date?Optional)"

Cynthia's P.O.V

"I feel different, I looked different I don't know why it's just so different for me today Kyle.  I feel like me again, no depression, just happiness and...relief, I think I might be happy that Dominic is with Kate and that I can divorce him." I said only to see Kyle's charming grin, "Yumm" I thought as I kissed his soft lips passionately over and over again. "Your smile is really brighter now that you got all this over with. So uh you said that you made your mind up last night. What made you decide to divorce him? No pressure." Kyle asked as we looked deeply into each other's eyes while we sat closely together by the bar. I smiled as I interlocked our fingers slowly before explaining "I realized what you said was right. You were right that I deserved everything you told me you know, the love, the want, the needs and etc. Most of all I grew tired of being alone, it is just even though what we did was not intentional I enjoyed it. I guess you made me realize I want more than just to be someone's wife and someone's mother even if I do love it, I deserve happiness". "I think you’re an incredible woman." Kyle whispered closely before kissing my lips again, we laughed as we made dirty eyes at each other. "Uh well this is interesting, I am sure Kim probably planned this. Uhm would you mind going with me to this thing on the North Beach, Kim is a fan of creating odd events in surprising places." I asked as I showed Kyle the text I got from Jessica, I smiled and sucked on an olive as he nodded, "I am gonna get ready, are you gonna wait here or would you like to come over?" I asked before he got interlocked my finger and kissed my lips softly over and over and over again. "Yes" he said charmingly in his australian accent before we headed back to my place.

11:45 P.M North Coast Beach, Barbados

Kim's P.O.V

I wonder what surprise Cynthia has for all of us considering her urgent message. I mean we are in the caribbean for god sakes what could be so urgent, and who in God's name choses this place it is so dangerous I mean it bans swimming because tides are so high and not to mention the very height of cliffs. As I headed up the hill as directed by the sign saying "The Urgent Meeting" I was shocked to find it empty. Normally, if Cynthia hosted an event she would be the first one there waiting to greet people, the location made me realize alone Cynthia would not have been the one who planned this. I sighed in confusion of what was going on as I walked around in my six inch, red, Dior, pumps and my open V back, gold, Prada Dress. "Finally! What was so urgent!? I mean really this location!" I demanded as Cynthia appeared wearing a strapless, black, cocktail dress with red pumps and belt around the waist, not to mention her hot arm candy.....gorgeous eyes. "Kim what are you talking about? I got a text from Jessica saying to come here and I thought you planned this. I thought it was weird but I thought you planned it, maybe Jessica planned it" Cynthia explained rationally as she interlocked fingers with the australian, "Kyle Manning, nice to meet you mate" he said as we shaked hands, "Kim Horton, american but anyways wait you did not send me a text saying urgent meeting!...?" I asked eyeing them both. "Kim, I've gone crazy but never this crazy to have an event here. No I didn't send you a text infact check my phone you will see-" Cynthia was cut off as Jessica walked in wearing a Bright blue Mini, haltered back, Versace Dress and Gold peep toed, ankle tied, eight inch,Louis Vuittons. "Guys what’s going on? I got this text from Kim and can one of you tell me what all of us are doing here?" Jessica asked as we formed a group of confused faces. "There has to be a reasonable explanation because someone wanted us out here and it is only 11:55 so maybe they'll show at twelve" we concluded before wedding music began playing and the sound of footsteps crawled it's way up the hill. "Oh My God!" Jessica screamed in anger .