Flashback

"Aidan!" I watch as Luke forcibly grabs Aidan from the bed as if he was some rag-doll. I then notice he has other men in the room too.

"Luke!" I yell at him to give me Aidan.

He shows no signs on letting him go.

When Luke pinches Aidan's arm my baby starts to cry. Scream.

My instincts kicked in and I forget about the others and launch at Luke. But I get held up and pinned against the wall by a tall and buff man. My guess is he's one of the bodyguards hired they keep outside so no one leaves. Or escapes.

Someone sends a punch to my gut multiple times causing me to fall on my knees in
pain.

"Stop....Luke....please!" I hiss in pain.

But he grabs Aidan by the end of his shirt and holds him away from his body.

"I told you. I'm not going easy one you anymore." His lips curl into a smile as he takes in my terrified expression.

Oh God.

"Wait!" I was about to stand up when I'm pinned down again by more kicks and punches

And they don't stop.

They finish until I'm left bleeding and everything I move hurts. Even breathing becomes painful when I feel how tight my chest is.

Now, I just feel tired. And it's a struggles trying to keep my eyes open. But I regret keeping them open when I watch as Luke let's go at the back of Aidan's shirt and drops him.

My voice is no use. My throat gets clogged up of just wanting to burst into tears.

I close my eyes as I hear the thud that follows along with crying.

I watch helplessly as Aidan cries and cries as he lays on his back. But I'm too hurt to move. I actually feel sleepy.

I try my best to reach for him. And just when I have the strength to move one of my arms someone's leg pins it down and steps on it hard enough for me to scream.

My arms, legs have given out. I try to stay awake for Aidan. But...I'm....too tired.

When I taste something salty I realize I'm now crying. Then I try yell for Bell but the same thing happens and I can't seem to talk.

"I'm so sorry, Aidan." And the last thing I see was Aidan crying in pain as Luke watches.