Chapter 7- Bone Crushing Hugs

"I don't think it's food poisoning, Elsa."

Bell kneels down to her roommate as her face hovers over the dirty toilet in the rundown bathroom in their room, helping by holding her hair up and smoothing her back.

Elsa just continues to throw up into the already disgusting toilet, with her arms grabbing onto the sides for support.

It's Bell who has an idea of what's going on.

It's been a month since she moved in and saw Elsa go with a few 'customers'. It's a possibility.

After Elsa feels like there's nothing left in her stomach, she curls up next to the tiled walls.
Bell on the other hand tries to confirm her suspicion.

"I-I feel t-terrible." Elsa sobs through her shaking hands. Her stomach literally feels like it's on fire! And not to mention the fact that it's feeling like someone is squeezing it to pieces!

Instead Bell just answered her with a question. "Elsa, when was your first interaction with a man they send you?"

Elsa moves her hands away and stares shockingly at Bell.

"I-I don't know, maybe a-a month or so ago. Why?"

"One last question. When was your last period?"

Elsa continues to stare at the girl next to her, thinking how can she ask such questions!

"Over a m-month ago I think. But I don't see how-"

Instead of finishing her sentence, Elsa goes back to kneeling by the toilet as more food makes it's way up.

Bell knows.

She now knows why Elsa's been like this. The few signs have given her an idea but this really tops them all.

As soon as Elsa finishes again, Bell debates how to break it for her.

"Elsa?"

"Y-yeah?"

Here goes nothing.

"Have you, um, considered the thought of, you know..."

But she doesn't seem to have any clue of what Bell is trying to say.

Instead, she takes a big sigh before finishing.

"...the possibility of being pregnant."

Silence.

For a few minutes no one has spoken.

"No. No. No I can't be." Elsa shakes her head as the idea finally comes in.

Pregnant?!

"I-I think you are." Bell whispers softly.

"I can't be. I've never been pregnant from what I've known. This can't be happening."

Out of all the times she's been raped, she's never gotten pregnant from what she knew. And if she ever was in the past, she could've easily lost it with all the times her father and the men have beat her.

But since she got here, it hasn't been that bad with the beatings. But that's only because she's new. And they don't like worn out girls.

"Listen to me carefully Elsa."

She turns and finds Bell looking more serious than ever with her red puffy eyes and flushed face and shiny noise.

"The possibility of this baby is right here." She places her hand over Elsa's stomach.