Chapter 13- Worthless

A/N:

You know how Elsa has those flashbacks in some chapters.

Well, instead of interrupting the story with them, I'm going to write a chapter separately that has to do with her being kidnapped. When I update a chapter, it can be about the story or her story of being kidnapped. It all ties together so it isn't random, just an ideas if what she went through. If you're lost, because I am, you'll see in a while what I mean.

I'm just going to write what happened to her when she was missing separately from this story but still in the same book, it just gets it's own chapter. You'll see soon, just keep that in mind. It's confusing I know.

It's not going to be a flashback or a dream of Elsa's anymore. Just a chapter of what she went through. It will leave off from her last flashback which is in this chapter. I just it would be more organized. Soon.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

"Alright everyone, another day has passed, grab your things and go, it's finally closing time!" Tiana yells as she switches the open sign to close.

Everyone rushes away as I'm left cleaning the counter island from crumbs and spills.

So far, my legs are killing me, I mean, yeah I get my break and all, but I've worked two shifts which mainly consists of walking nonstop.

"Elsa just stop, the table are cleared. Just get your things and head on home to your baby, alright?" Tiana tells me when everyone leaves the room to the their things.

The thought of finally seeing Aidan has me jumping, I smile at her and speed walk to the lockers where there's still people talking and getting ready.

When I enter, it goes silent. After seeing who it was, they continue their convo.

As I make my way to my locker I open it and find my papers in order. But something is missing. The picture. It's missing.

I turn around and see people staring at me again. Their eyes showing sympathy, guilty, and one pair showing amusement.

My throat clears as I start to speak, "Did anyone take my picture? And if you did can I please get it back." It's the first picture of my baby.

"Have you checked the trash?" Aurora blurts out looking rather careless.
For some reason I listen to her and stand in front of the trashcan. I move stuff around and what I see breaks me.

My hands shake as they pick up the torn picture. It's cut in two, and covered in food and trash. As I turn around, I hold the picture away from me.

Before I know it, I cry.

My nose sniffles and I cry even more when I hear Aurora laughing. "Whoever that kid is, I feel bad for him. Has to know a little bitch like you."

"I t-t-try to do w-what I ca-n f-for h-him." I sob, mainly telling myself that.

"Who's baby is that anyway? Hm? Some relative. Poor boy." She laughs and I lose it.
I grab my papers and the torn picture and run out of there.

"See you tomorrow freak!"

Out of the diner, I search for the car and when I see it, I run and open it. As I get in my seat I cry.

"God!" I smack the wheel and cry even more. "Why does everyone hate me!!"

I clutch the picture even tighter before wiping the mess with my apron. I try to fix it but it's hopeless. It's torn.

My keys are put in the ignition as I start the car. Shakily I put the car in drive and leave the parking lot to the hospital.