30

I hear my phone buzzing on the side table. "Go away" I moan moving closer to mish.
"I can't go anywhere" misha says.
"No my phone is ringing" it stops and then starts again. "Fuck" I grab it and see its Vicki. "What?" I ask.
"Ahhh- the baby- get this! FUCK ME! Get out of me!" She screams and the line goes dead. I jump up registering what she said.
"What?" Misha asks.
"The baby" is all I can mangage grabbing my shirt I button it up and the pull my pajama pants up. Misha is already down stairs in the car. I jump in the car and he speed off.
"She's coming" I grab Misha's hand running in the hospital. They tell us the room and we run in. She's holding a crying, disgusting baby. Disgusting because of the blood and stuff.
"Oh my god" misha says.
"Come here" she waves.
"Actually we need to wash the baby and you two need to wash up" a sassy black nurse says. We walk over to the sink and wash up to our elbows. I put hand sanitizer on and then walk back to Vicki.
"Are you okay?" I ask her.
"That was the most painful thing ever" she chuckles.
"I'm sorry"
"Ok here she is" the nurse brings a baby wrapped in a pink blanket.
"Can I hold her?" Misha asks. The nurse hands her to him.
"What's the name?" Another girl, tall, asks.
"Elle?" Misha and I say at the same time.
"Elle" Vicki agrees.
"Middle name?"
"Lilly" Vicki answers
"Last?"
"Krushnic" we all answer.
"Welcome Elle lilly krushnic" misha hands her to me.
"Oh hi baby" I smile pulling the hat away from her eyes. She wraps her hand around my finger.
"Awh" misha smiles widely walking over to me.
"I love you already" I coo.

The end.

Comment if I should make another destiel/cockles fan fic or maybe a sequel?? Btw the name is pronounced

(L-ah) elle