28

"Misha baby" my mom hugs him.
"Hi Mrs.Ackles" he smiles shyly.
"Please call me Susan"
"Hello Susan" he jokes.
"Come on come help me in the kitchen" they walk in not knowing I was ease dropping.
"Hey baby boy" mom pinches my cheeks.
"Hi ma" I turn around and hug her.
"Can I help?" She asks.
"No no I got it, I learned from the best" I kiss her temple.
"You're sucking up" she says. "Whats wrong?"
"Nothing!" I say walking over to the cutting board.
"Jensen" she puts her hand on her hip. When I don't answer she turns to misha. "Misha?"
"We're engaged" misha blurts.
"Mish!"
"I'm sorry her hip hand thing I can't" he chuckles.
"You're engaged?" I cant tell if its a happy saying or a "-that's amazing!" She jumps. I laugh as she engulfs me in a hug and then misha and then both of us.
"Please don't tell dad or sab. Ok? We just want to have a nice Thanksgiving without when's the wedding how'd he propose? -"
"He proposed?" She asks.
"Yes misha proposed and it was great" I blush.
"I was always hoping you two boys would get together" she wiggles her eyebrows.
"Ok mom" I laugh turning into misha covering my face in his neck.
"Ok I'll leave you boys alone" mom leaves the kitchen smiling like a child on Christmas morning.
"I'm so sorry" I say looking up at him.
"Don't be I like seeing you shy and nervous" he laughs.
"Can you help me? Cut the carrots and stuff" I ask wrapping my arms around him. I'm wearing one of my sweaters that makes me have sweater paws which made misha pretty much melt at how adorable it was. Which I don't find it that adorable but apparently it is.
"Yes I can kitten"
"Kitten?" I ask.
"Because you have sweater paws." He kisses my knuckles.
"Kitten?" I mumble smiling walking back to the stove.
-
-
-
"Hey ba-oh" I blush seeing Danielle.
"Not your baby" she laughs sitting next to me on the couch. "You really love misha?" She asks.
"Yes." I answer.
"Good." She knocks into me. "I'm the oldest Collins in the family and it's my job to make sure the boyfriends and girlfriends really love them" she chuckles.
"I promise to love him forever" I say.
"You better. Or I'm going to kill you. I will literally kill you" she points at me.
"I promise... this'll make us sibling in-laws" I smile.
"No kissing my boyfriend!" Misha shouts at us walking over.
"I swing for the other team" she answers.
"And I swing for the middle Collins" I say pulling him over the couch.
"Sasha?" He jokes. We both laugh and I lean down and kiss him.
"Ok I'm going to leave you two love birds alone. See ya" Dan goes back to the kitchen and misha adjusts sitting up and sighing.
"I love you" I tell him.
"I know" he leans over and kisses me.
"Told you the ackles family could beat the Collins" yes. We had a football game after breakfast and the ackles won. Like always.
"Not with my parents on my team" he sticks his tongue out.
"My dad will beat you and your whole family"
"Heck yeah I will" my dad says walking in with a case of beer. Misha's father, sab, is more business and my dad, Steve, is more of the mechanic type. But one thing they both love is a cold beer while watching the game.
"I'm going to check on the turkey" I say standing up. I feel a little uncomfortable around misha and my dad and his dad.
"No you are not. You're going to sit here with me your boyfriend and your boyfriends father and we're going to watch the game with a cold one" my dad says pushing me back down onto the couh. Misha sticks his tongue out at me.
"Dmitri that's not how we raised you to love your booyfriend" his dad jokes making my dad laugh. Misha sticks his tongue at his dad. I hand mish a beer and put my hand on his thigh.
"Cheers to a perfect thanksgiving" my dad says we clink our bottles together then sit back and watch the game.
-
-
-
"I got it ma" I say putting my hand on her back.
"No no you made most of it I should clean up"
"You can help" I say pulling some plasticwere out of the cupboard.
"I was scared to come" she admits.
"Why?" I ask.
"I was scared that you and misha would either act very distant or way to close. But you two seem very...in love."
"Is that good or bad?" I chuckle outing the food away.
"Good. In love enough to give small kisses to him but still not to crazy enough too be making out with him."
"I love him a lot. Which reminds me. Why don't you join us on the deck, we're telling his parents and dad about our engagement" I grab a bottle of wine and a glass for her and Mickey, his mom. I grab misha and we walk onto the deck.
"Hello" I say to the whole two family's out there.
"Hey" Josh smiles. Misha rubns back in to get everybody a glass. I go around pouring the wine until its all gone.
"Before we drink this I'd like to toast something" I wave for Misha to get back up. He walks over and I wrap my arm around his waist. "I'd like to toast to two fa-"
"Your mother and I are getting a divorce"
"what?!"