24

"Roses or Lilies?" Misha asks scribbling things down on a notepad
"Roses" I say picking the strings on my guitar.
"Roses" he repeats putting it down.
"Are you excited?" I ask standing up and going over to him.
"That's like asking do cats meow?" Misha laughs turning in his chair to face me.
"Just think it'd be in a nice church and we would be wearing nice suits and it'd be great all clean with people we love watching us getting married" I pat his chest.
"I was thinking more of like the beach?" Misha says.
"The beach? Thatd be nice but wed be getting sand in our shoes" I explain pulling my chair over to him.
"I want an outside wedding" he says.
"Okay..well we could do it in a garden?" I ask.
"What about on a deck by the beach?"
"Why do you want it by the beach so bad?"
"I always had. I always, always wanted to have a beach wedding. It made happy you know wed have it there and then when it'd be over we would go walk on the beach as the sunsets, and then stay at the nearest hotel at the very top and we would spend the night talking and looking over the beach and we would have sex randomly then stop and cuddle and talk about our liv-"
"I get it misha. It sounds awesome" I link our fingers together.
"No no we don't have to its your wedding too" he stands up.
"Yes"
"Yes?" He asks turning around. "Don't ok. If you don't want to have a beach wedding then we don-" I grab his face with my palms.
"Shut up"
"But its your wed-"
"Misha" I warn raising an eyebrow. "I want to have a beach wedding" I say.
"You promise?" He asks
"Yes I want to have a beach wedding" we push our lips together softly, he deepens the kiss by opening his mouth allowing me to taste him better. He pulls apart and places his forehead on mine.
"Really?" He grins.
"Yes!" I fall back in my chair. "But if we're having a beach wedding I think Lilies on each table would be better then roses"
"What color?" He asks sitting back down.
"The white one with pink and yellow, you know"
"I know" he chuckles writing it down.
"Maybe could we have your sister help us?" I ask him.
"Yeah I'm sure she'd love to help"
"Yeah it'd be easier, having four people" i twirl my thumbs together while nervously biting my lip.
"No" Misha gasps.
"I'm sorry but it may have slipped out" I squeak.
"So josh is coming?" He asks.
"Oh man you sure are going to hate me"
"Mackenzie!" He shouts.
"I'm so sorry" I push over to him and put my hands on his thighs. "She's my sister and she wants to help out. Shes not staying here though so that's good. Please be nice" I squeeze his thigh.
"I mean she'll be my sister in law so I guess I have to be nice" I smile up at him.
"Thank you" I whisper.
"Is that why you invited Sasha?" He asks.
"No." He raises his eyebrow. "Ok maybe but still it'd be fun. Right?"
"Yes....I hate you" he whispers kissing me. I love him. I love how his lips feel and tatse. I love how he looks at me and I love how when he works he drowns the whole world out and listens to his weird hippie music. "You're thinking" he says rolling back to his desk.
"I don't know..yeah"
"Yeah? What about?" He asks turning his computer on.
"Nothing really"
"Yeah..? You're a bad liar" he turns his hippie music on and then turns back to me. "Are you worried about something?" He asks.
"No, I was just thinking of how perfect you are." I run my hands through my hair.
"Yeah? How perfect am I?" He smiles moving his hands to the beat.
"Perfect"
"Really?" He smiles.
"Yes. You're literally perfect now come here do I can stick my tongue down your throat." I hold my hands open for him to sit on my lap.
"As tempted as that sounds I have stuff to do" Misha says.
"At least talk to me? Please I have nothing to so other then sit here and watch"
"You do like watching don't you" he snickers taping on the keys.
"I enjoy helping a little more" I scoot next to him and look at him dreamily. "You know how I am when I'm working."
"Please? I can write things down or tell you jokes?" I suggest.
"Can you get me tea?" He asks.
"Green or peppermint?" I ask.
"Surprise me" he whispers looking at me.
"You hate surprises" I get up and go down stairs. I turn the kettle on and then make a quick sand which.
"We have to go!" Misha shouts running down the stairs.
"What? Why?" I ask between a mouthful of sand which.
"Vickis in labor!" He pulls his shoes on.
"That's impossible its like three months early"
"Its possible it happened with me. I was born three and half just! Hurry up!" He throws my jacket at me.
"Mmm I'm going" I mumble. This is fake. Trust me.