25

"Your due date is November 16th by the earliest and thanksgiving by the latest" the doctor says. "You're healthy, super healthy the baby so very healthy so stop worrying."
"Okay okay I promise I'll call first" Vicki laughs.
"Two months" misha whispers.
"Two months" I repeat.
-
-
-
"So I was thinking for thanksgiving we could have our family's come here" I say during a commercial.
"My family gets...crazy during holidays I'd rather not have your family introduced to that" he says. I feel a slight break in my heart, we're going to be married which means plenty of holidays together.. Ive only met his sisters and nobody else in his family.
"I mean..I can handle it" I say muting the t.v.
"I know you can you're marrying me but your family seems so calm and nice and we have a lot of fights and things that I don't want you to see" he says sitting up on his thigh and looking at me.
"Just one time and if it doesn't work out we will never have it together again" I beg.
"This is our first thanksgiving together..." He sighs. "Ok but when we break up I get to keep the bed"
"I promise it won't go bad. We're... Jensen and misha it'll go perfect"
"You make it sound like we fight crime or something" he chuckles getting up. "Jensen and Misha, don't be crazy or we'll kill you" he snickers.
"Hey this'll be our first thanksgiving ever. I mean we didn't even have a fake thanksgiving as friends." I say.
"Here," he hands me a cup of coffee, "I know I'm excited we can bake pies and scream at my dad for screaming st the t.v" he chuckles putting his legs on either side of me.
"It looks like our dads will get along" I say putting my free hand around his hip.
"And my mom likes to help but also complain about how I cook"
"I think our family will get along perfectly" I kiss him I try to put my coffee on the table but fail causing the hot drink spill on my hot fiancé.
"Shit! Ow! Shit shit shit!" He jumps up.
"I'm sorry baby!" I say. He starts pulling his pants down. "Oh Misha I'm sorry"
"It's okay" he laughs. I look at his thigh and its all red.
"Sit down I'll be back" I run to our bathroom and grab the first aid kit. "I'm sorry, darling" I say putting a cold rag on his thigh.
"Its okay, its not your fault" he says.
"Yes it is. Don't you dare blame this on you" I chuckle.
"Its both of our faults" he laughs. "I shouldn't have turned on my horn dog of a fiancé"
"That's right" I say taking the rag off. I put some cream on it then wrap some saran wrap on it.
"I'm going to sound crazy walking around now, like I'm made out of plastic bags" misha laughs.
"You're the dumby that gave me coffee then stuck your throat down my tongue"
"Throat down your tongue?" He laughs.
"You know what I mean!" I push him gently. He keeps laughing trying to repeat what I said. "Stop it!" I chuckle. "Are you sure you want to marry me?" He asks calming down.
"100%" I tell him still just sitting across from him smiling.
"Stop it" he says covering his mouth self consciously.
"What?!" I laugh.
"Stop starring at me like I'm..I don't know"
"Perfect?" I ask.
"No." I look at him confused. "Like I'm everything you've wanted-"
"And beyond" I tell him moving so I'm back on the couch.
"We could still make out if you want" he wiggles his eyebrows. "I can spill my tea on you" he giggles.
"Come here" I laugh pulling him into me. Our lips come together in such a gentle loving way. I have my hand on his neck and the other holding his hand. He pushes his body on mine making me lay down. "I love you" I say.
"Shut up and make out with me" he laughs kissing me again. I lick his bottom lip and he opens up. I slide my tongue inside his mouth. He starts laughing suddenly.
"What?" I ask pulling away.
"Nothing nothing I'm sorry" he says connecting our lips again. He starts laughing as it deepens.
"Misha!" I pull away fully laying my head on the cushion.
"I'm sorry, I'm very sorry" he says.
"Whyre you laughing?" I ask chuckling.
"Because I mean here I am with sweet pants around my ankles saran wrap on my thigh and I'm making out with Jensen ackles on my couch"
"You could be wearing anything and I'd be making out with you"
"You make me happy"
"I like making you happy" I run my hand through his hair. He smiles happily and lays his head on my chest. I run my hand down his back and kiss his temple.
"How about we lay here forever" he whispers.
"I agree" he grabs my hand and holds it lightly playing with my fingers.
"Elle"
"Elle?"
"I want to name the baby elle"