17

"Hotel shomotel" I clap walking into Jareds hotel room.
"Hey!" Jared jumps up. "How's the loving goin?" He asks.
"It's great." I smile.
"But?"
"I'm scared"
"Why?" He asks confused.
"Our baby..I'm scared what if she grows up and doesn't think of me as part of her life? What if she hates misha because he left her mom for me?" I ask.
"You have a long time before she's here so chill out" he shoves my head.
"Yeah, yeah....I love him, jared" I whisper.
"You....haven't told him?"
"I have but I think...I think I might want to purpose"
"What!?" He jumps. "Dude that's great!"
"I know yeah but I don't want him to think I'm doing it because of the baby" I sigh. "Plus I don't even know of he wants to get married again..I just finalized the divorce with Daneel and what if we fall in love again with other people?" I ask.
"You and misha are suppose to be together. Go propose to that beautiful bastard"
"I don't have a ring" I chuckle.
"Promise me one day you and him will get married"
"Yes I promise" I smile. Rest the night all I can think of is marriage. Do I want to get married again? It matters who..with misha well...yeah I would in a heart beat..I think? But does he want to get married? Will it change anything..? Think about it..jared got married to gen and she was taken off the show. "I can't marry him" I gasp.
"What?" Misha asks wide eyed.
"Uh n-nothing"
"You..can't marry me?" He asks putting the cup of coffee down.
"No..I mean yes? I just I don't know misha yes I want to but jared married Genevieve and she got taken off the show-"
"That was before she got married"
"Plus I don't know if you want to get married" I sit up and look at him.
"I...don't Jensen" I feel my heart fall. "But then I do"
"You do?" I ask smiling.
"I want to be with you..forever"
"So you do?" I ask hopeful.
"I want to call you mine" he wipes away a tear from his cheek.
"Okay" I breath out thinking. "Okay" I repeat. "I'm surprising you though so we're not engaged yet. I want to surprise you.." He walks over and kisses me.
"I hate surprises"
"Doesn't that suck" I whisper with a smile. His face lights up again making all my worries go. "I need to plan this amazing proposal." I lay back down in the bed and pull him into me.
"So I'm going to marry Mr. Jensen ackles" he smiles holding my hand with my arm around him.
"Yes you are. Misha ackles" I joke
"No it'll be Jensen Krushnic"
"That's kinds hot Jensen Ross Krushnic" I test the name out.
"Yeah see" he laughs.
"Now why don't you go by misha Krushnic?" I ask
"Its too complicated to say"
"Krushnic" I joke
"Stop!" He pokes my side.
"I agree Jensen krushnic sounds better then misha ackles" I say.
"Sounds hot" he playfully fans himself. "Howre you going to propose?" He asks turning on his side. "Its a secret"
"Hmm dinner?" He asks.
"Yeah? Maybe why don't you describe how you want me to purpose"
"Mmm how about we talk about absolutely nothing" he hums. I smile and kiss his forehead letting him lay comfortable on me.
-
-
-
I wiggle my hips to the music twirling misha. "He's a good dancer" mish states to the crowd.
"Embrassing fact number two thousand I took dance classes when I was young"
"Oh dang" jared laughs.
"Hey dance with me and no body will ever compare" everybody laughs especially misha which makes me happy. Jared stands up and takes my hand.
"Hey! Keep your hands to yourself!" Misha calls. I dance along with jared laughing as we goof along.
"Okay I have to dance with somebody else" Jared takes misha and they side step and twirl.
"I have to admit" Jared sighs "I've danced with better dancer"
"We are very good" I wrap my arm around misha.
"Yea! Its a Collins gene to dance good"
"It doesn't matter anyway because I'd rather spend my life dancing with Misha then anybody else"
"Aren't they cute" jared coos. "Like who thought these two dorks would get together?" The audience cheers loudly.
"Well when you meet the one you'll know" I place a yet slobbery kiss on Misha's temple letting him go.

IM SORRY ITS SHORT AGAIN AH but I actually did things today so hype hype.