12

He throws his head back as he rocks his hips. "Ahh-" he moans. He kisses me again. I moan in his mouth ready to come.
"Im-mm- going to- ah-" he kisses my neck I thrust up into him.
"Jensen- jensen- jensen!" He bites my neck. We both come at the same time. "That was the quietest sex I've ever had" I say kissing him.
"I think that was the best" he says.
"I love you" I trace his spine.
"I love you too" he whispers. "I don't think I've ever made love. Its always fucking, having sex but I think we just made love."
"I would agree" he gets off of me and cuddles into my side.
"Are you sure you want to have a kid?" He asks.
"We don't have a choice mish."
"I know I don't. I'm not saying I don't want it but you do. You could leave and have a kid when you're ready and with somebody you can actually get pregnant"
"I'm ready with you. And I don't want to get anybody pregnant. I want to be with you, mishka. And only you" I kiss his forehead. "Plus our sex is great" I joke making him smile.
"True" A loud crash of thunder happens making him jump.
"How about if we make some tea and coffee and watch a movie?" I ask. Its currently 2 in the morning and the storm woke us both up and we got to talking, to feeling, to kissing, to having very gentle sex. I take back what I said when I first had sex with misha. This last time was defiantly the best. It was so...loving. Like there was no hurry, no need to do anything but be with each other. We weren't screaming or shouting eahithers names. We were just sat up rocking into each other with little gasps and moans and kissing. I had my arms wrapped around him as he worked himself onto me.
"You're smiling" he giggles.
"I was thinking of how lucky I am to have you" I tackle him onto the bed.
"Good" he smiles widely. "You are very lucky" he kisses me gently.
"Or we could skip the drinks and make love again?"
"Sweet sweet love...ahh" he chuckles. "Turn me on again and we'll see"
-
-
-
"Good morning" Misha says in his boxers and a shirt on with a cup of tea.
"Good morning" I smile. I pour a cup of coffee and sit down.
"Its still raining" he states.
"I can see" I laugh.
"The thunder stopped about two hours ago"
"How long have you been up?" I ask.
"Uhm well I never actually fell back asleep" he smiles shyly.
"Baby wake me up when you can't sleep I'll gladly stay up with you"
"I just hate waking you up when you're sleeping."
"Well it looks like today we can do absolutely nothing so you can get rested up"
"Yeah I have romantic comedies picked out a playlist hooked up to the speakers and a blanket already in the living room"
"Let's start our very lazy day" I smile walking to the living room. There's a sudden knock on the door. I walk over and pull the door open.
"Hello" Daneel says.
"What do you want?" I whine. No you ruined the last day misha and I were suppose to be together you can't ruin this one!!!
"Our apartment got flooded so yay we're here" she says walking in.
"We?" I ask.
"Vivki" she answers.
"Okay well here's the deal. Misha and I are going to be all lovey dovey so please don't inturupt us" I walk over and sit next to misha.
"Whatcha watching?" They ask sitting down. I groan mentally banging my head against a wall.
"Why don't you guys go sit over there" I point to the love seat.
"Why don't you? You two are the ones all in love"
"Because we plan on laying down and cuddling and you can't exactly do that in a two person seat!" I shout as the electricity goes off.
"Misha!" Vicki whines. Vicki is afraid of the dark...I'm sorry vik but he is mine.
"Okay you two stay here mish and I will go get some candles" there's another knock on the door. I open the door and see the padelcki family standing there. "Join the fun" I open the door and let them in. "Okay we're going to get candles you five stay here" I point at gen, Thomas, jared, Vicki and Daneel. Misha and I go into our bedroom and gather some candles. "Hey we could stay here. Lock the door and fall asleep?" I suggest.
"I wish. But no we have to make sure our uninvited guests are okay" I grab my guitar and and a few more blankets from the closest and go back down.
"Oh! Are you going to play?! Jensen told me if we ever got pregnant he'd sing to the baby every day until it was old enough to tell him to shut up" daneel laughs.
"I am going to. And we are pregnant" I sit next to Vicki and start strumming ready to welcome our baby into the world of music.