29

"What?!" Misha says. "You and mom are getting a divorce!" Misha shouts.
"I'm sorry honey" Susan says.
"Dad you can't let mom go!" Sasha says.
"Sorry but we've made our choice" sab says.
"I can't believe this. She finally caught you cheating didn't she!" Misha yells throwing his glass of wine down and stomping off.
"That's my que" I try to joke but everybody stares at me. I run after him he slams our door making a picture fall in the hall. I open it and see him sitting on the bed crying. I've never been good with a crying person. Especially not misha. It breaks me seeing him like this. I rub his back, he falls into me. "Wanna talk about it?" I ask.
"I can't marry you, Jensen" and my whole world stops. He just said he can't marry me. This is the worst thanksgiving ever. It begin with morning sex and now he's telling me he can't...he can't marry me? "I'm related to the damned man..what if I cheat on you?" He..thinks he's going to cheat? "No I would never cheat on you. You're absolutely perfect. No way would I cheat on you" is he talking to me or himself?
"Misha, I love you." I tell him.
"I know I know. I love you two so much." He wraps his arms around me. "Am I aloud to call you my fiancé or are we back to friends?" I ask. My heart is beating so fast. I'm so scared what if he says friends? What if we just broke up.
"I love you" he whispers standing up.
"Misha" I stand up.
"Just lemme think this out" he leaves. I sit down feeling like I could cry myself. I walk down stairs and onto the deck.
"How's misha?" Dan asks.
"Horrible, he called off our engagement" I slide down the deck and grab the bottle of wine. "Thanks. You ruined my life" I say to sab. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yell startling everybody. "I love him and you-you! Ruined it!" I scream.
"Jensen calm down" my dad says standing up.
"I've never felt this way about anybody but you just have to go around cheating. Doncha you little bitch" my dad pushes me away from sab.
"I love you jensen but stop" dan says.
"He made misha dump me" josh grabs my hand and pulls me off the deck.
"Dude chill out. Go tell misha you love him, right now"
"I can't-" misha walks down the stairs.
"Hey can we go on a walk?" He asks.
"Yeah" I pull on my shoes and a jacket. We get to the drive way until he starts talking.
"I love you." He says. "And I'm not dumping you or calling off the engagement. I was just scared" he shoves his hands in his pockets.
"Of what?" I ask.
"Of you getting tired of me and leaving but mostly of me...cheating? My dad cheated on my mom..for years. It worried me that I'd do the same but I thought about it...I love you. And no way am I cheating on you. For fucks sake you're jensen ackles" he chuckles.
"So we're good?" I ask.
"Yes" he sniffles.
"I called your dad a bitch" I tell him.
"Good." He giggles. "I really want to hold your hand but-" it starts snowing. "-really?! I'm cold enough!" Misha shouts making me laugh.
"Please never scare me again."
"Boo" I pull misha into me and clash our lips together. He moans softly. I pull apart putting our foreheads together.
"I'm so in love with you-" I kneel down pulling out the ring. "-I got this ring a few weeks ago wanting to re propose to you but then I thought why you proposed perfectly it was perfect so I was going to save it for Christmas but...I love you so fucking much and I want people to know you're mine so-" I take his cold hand. "-will you marry me Dmitri and make me the happiest man alive?" I ask.
"Yes" I slide the ring on and then jump up hugging him. "Wait wait" he pulls apart. And looks at it.
"What?" I ask.
"I just want to see it. Wow it's beautiful"
"Don't cry your tears will freeze to your face" I laugh wiping the few tears away.
"I love you" he whispers hugging me. We walk back home silent other then a few 'wow its cold' comments
"So?" Liz asks with rest of our siblings watching a movie.
"If you like it then put a ring on it" misha says holding his hand up.
"No way!" All the girls jump up to look at it. "This wasn't a marry me because I don't want to loose you proposal was it?" Mack asks.
"No we made up then he proposed" he says. I walk into the deck to see my mom and my dad.
"Hi" I say shutting the door behind me. They're cuddled into a blanket laughing at something.
"Hey" they smile.
"Uh we made up. And I want to thank you."
''For what?" Mom asks.
"One, for not letting me kill sab and for two, being the perfect couple which made me believe love exists." I chuckle.
"You're welcome now let's get inside and plan your wedding" my dad says. I laugh opening the door and letting them walk in. My dad hands us all a a bottle of water.
"Cheers to two families joining together" I can tell misha is upset his parents are gone. That they can't toast with us. But his frown turns upside down as I kiss his cheek and pull him into me.
"Happy thanksgiving baby" I whisper.