19

"I worship this" I pull misha to me and smile up at him.
"Me or my body?" He asks running his hands through my hair.
"Yes" I lift his shirt up and kiss his stomach.
"Mmmm" he tips my chin up and I look at him. "I would so love to get into this but-" his phone starts ringing. "I'm sorry" he says.
"Its okay" I keep him in place as he looks at the caller I.D
"Its vic?" He answers and I go back to leaving hickeys on his fit tanned stomach. "Oh my god. Okay" he pulls away from and grabs his jacket. "Vicki is in the hospital" he says.
"Why?" I ask putting my shoes on.
"I guess she's having really bad cramps and migraines" we run out to the car and drive the mile or so to the hospital. "Hi I'm misha collins here for V-"
"Guys" Vicki calls out walking down the hallway.
"Vicki! Oh my god are you okay?" She's showing now since the last time we say her. She looks about four months even though its about 6 now.
"Yeah uh ha it's just uhm period stuff" her face redends. I chuckle looking down at my feet.
"Let me punch you multiple times in the stomach and scream in your ear." She hisses at me.
"Sorry" I mutter
"You're okay though right?" Misha asks.
"Yes I'm fine thank you" Daneel walks up looking happy.
"What's up with you?" I ask.
"I got a doctors number." She sings.
"Hey!" Vicki whines. "We were suppose to be single together until I have the baby"
"Sorry" she takes a sip of coffee. "What?" She asks as mish glares at her.
"I was about to get laid." He whispers.
"Misha! These are our ex wives!" I shout covering his mouth.
"It's true!" He whines.
"Ok we're going to go get Mr.Cry baby some ice cream" I say. "Thank you for calling us" I wave to them walking away.
"Ice cream?" He asks sitting in the passenger seat.
"Yeah, we're going to DQ and we're going to sit there and enjoy our ice cream while listening to music."
"Bossy" he pokes my thigh. "Wanna make out?" He asks jokingly.
"Ice cream first" I whisper and the peck his lips I start the car and leave.
-
-
-
"Hey jared!" Misha smiles closing the door behind him.
"Hey!" Jared shouts excitedly.
"How's Vicki?" I ask.
"I wanted to go there to make sure she was okay with the pregnancy but it turned out spending an hour getting her water and pickles with mustard on them?" He sits next to me and kisses me. He pulls apart and licks his lips. "Oh wow" he kisses me again opening his mouth to deepen the kiss. He pulls away and furrows his eyebrows as if he's confused. He looks at me and then pulls my head closer to kiss me again.
"Misha" I say pulling away.
"You taste incredible"
"Thank you" I chuckle embarrassed.
"You guys make me sick" jared laughs.
"I don't know if you've ever kissed Jensen but wow- its like minty coffee?"
"Ok misha how about you stop embarrassing me" I push his face away from me.
"I'm going to take a shower" he stands up and leaves.
"I see what you mean there is things he's changed but I think its better like he seems happier then before and he's seems like 100% more crazy for you"
"Yeah its nice because when we're alone he talks more in depth with me then when he did which is nice because I mean I like hearing about his day and not just 'it was good' he actually describes it more" we were talking about the changes between misha and I before he walked in and deciced I was made in a coffee shop.
"Yeah like Gen use to be really...I don't know but she's changed in a good way like you and misha have."
"I've changed?" I ask
"Yeah you seem happy and more into work. You know like you're pitching in with comments and I don't know I think you two are better together" jared explains.
"He's great." I smile happily. "Oh my god and he's so hot" I tell him. "When you know we have sex and I'm on top he's so beautiful. Moaning and like clinging onto the sheets." I get wide eyed. "Did I just tell you that?"
"Yeah you did and sorta disturbed but its nice to hear you two are so....close?" He chuckles. Misha walks down with his hair still wet and in his AC/DC shirt with a pair of sweatpants. That by far is my all time favorite look on him. He winks at me then makes tea.
"I gotta go, see youuu-" he snaps his fingers. "-later?" He laughs I stand up and hug him. "Misha.. Stay moaning" I look at him with a gasp. "Did I say that? Ok I'm leaving bye" he shuts the door and I go to misha.
"Mmm lemme help" I wrap my arms around his body and lace our fingers together.
"I think I can make myself tea"
"I think you're wrong" I kiss his neck.
"So you think I've changed?" He asks obviously upset.