15

IM WRITTING THIS FROM MISHA'S P.O.V

He's obviously worried. But that doesn't stop me from kissing him. I pull away out of breath straddling him. I pull my shirt off and trace his body with my finger tips. "Do you wanna be fucked. Jensen?" I ask wanting to see him a babbling mess.
"Yea-"
"Yes?" I ask.
"Yes" he breaths out.
"Doesn't that suck" I whisper in his ear getting up. I pull him pants off. I go back to my box. It has toys I bought but haven't used...other then the dildo but I Haven't actually used anything from here. I pull the cock ring out and go back to jensen.
"Misha please dont" he whines.
"Its not going to hurt I just want to see you a mess. I won't do it if you tell me not to" I say giving him my puppy dog eyes.
"Fuck me" he whispers "go ahead" I smile pulling rest the cloths off him. I slide it on him and the kiss his cock. I use to have fantasies of this. Getting to fuck jensen ackles. I know his fantasies about me. I may or may not have gone through his phone while he went to get us dinner. Luckily I'm prepared.
"I'm going to run to the bathroom" I go in and pull the tight lacey hot pink Victoria secret panties out of the drawer and put them on. Mmm this will be fun. I rub myself to get hard and then walk out. He gasps his cock getting harder. "Wanna touch?" I ask swinging a leg over him.
"Please"
"Yeah tonight's going to rough why not" I move up enough for his hand to grab me. He rubs his hands on the the matriel then he looks at me.
"I hate you" he whispers. I lower myself on to his face.
"Kiss me" I tell him. I feel him kissing the fabric trying to nip at it but failing. I slide down onto his hips. "That wasn't very good I think I need to do it myself" I reach my hand into the panties and slide my and back and fourth.
"H-how do you know my kinks?" He asks.
"Don't leave your phone around" I whisper. He does have weird kinks.
√ panties
√ masturbating
I start to kiss him while rubbing against his already hard dick. I move down to his chest and leave hickeys on his collar bone. I go down to his belly button and lick it hearing him moan. I go down so I'm below his penis. "I bet you want to touch you here?" I breath on it. He twitches. "Why not?" I give a long lick up making him practically scream. I go down and kiss his balls then to his ass. I've always wanted to do this. I sit up on my knees and call him to look at me. He watches as I suck my fingers.
"W-whatre you doing?" He asks.
"I wanna feel you" I whisper sliding my two fingers to his crack up to his balls.
"M-misha please fuck me." He whines throwing his head onto the pillow.
"We'll get there" I lick him open. Fuck he looks so good. I look inside him. I push my lips to him and nip and bite. He pushes himself back onto my mouth. "You want more?" I ask.
"Yes!" He shouts.
"I want to hear you scream" I tell him ignoring his wish. I suck on his skin and move my fingers around I pull him open to get my tongue deeper while doing this he's rocking back trying to get more while moaning my name. This isn't working as I planned. I grab the key and uncuff him. "Get on your knees" I watch him flip over. His cock still hard with a little come dripping off. I get behind him I spank him making him screech.
"More misha please" he whines. Spanking was not a kink he wrote down but okay?
"You like that?" I ask spanking harder.
"Yes! Yes. Please touch me"
"I will" I melt down so I'm back at his ass.  I go away biting, sucking, kissing. I'm way to hard now I have to be touched. I slide my finger across his ass making me moan. "Sit up" I order. He turns around again. "Touch me" I whisper. His hand shakingly goes to my dick. He rubs through the fabric. I want him to blow me so bad. He obviously reads minds because as I inch closer he kisses the head slowly pulling the panties to my thighs and putting his mouth around me. He looks up for approval. I don't say anything just pushing his head on me farther. "Fuck. Jensen" I whisper as he takes me all in. I pull away quickly and shove him on his back. "Wana be fucked?!" I shout at him rubbing lube on me.
"Yes sir" he puts his legs up and I enter him. He screams as I move around. "Misha!" He shouts.
"Louder" I tell him thrusting.
"Harder! Harder! F-f-fuck me" he says I keep trying to find his prostate until finally he yelps
"Ah-"  pushing himself on me even more. I slam into him making the bed hit the wall. He screams my name as I reach up and take the ring off. "Ah fuck" I shout.  I ram into him one more time making myself shout his name. I slow down melting down onto my elbows. I kiss him as I slow down even more. I pull out and fall beside him.
"Holy shit Misha" he whispers looking at me.
"Again?" I ask.
"Fuck yes"