10

"Hi! Yes thank you!" Misha says in the microphone on stage.
"Yeah thank you!" I say.
"We'd like to thank our parents and Jared! And the whole Supernatural team!" Misha says.
"Yes and there's one person I'd like to thank more then anything" I look at misha shaking. Are you sure? I mouth to him. He nods. "I would like to thank Misha, not many know this but the rumors of us dating are true. Yeahaha. Surprise! We love each other" I laugh awakrdly.
"Yeah" misha smiles at me. I lean over and kiss him.
-
-
-
"Oh god mish that was so scary" I say taking my tie off.
"We're officaly out!" He cheers going to the kitchen.
"We cab hold hands and kiss in public" I smile. He opens a bottle of champagne and pours two glasses.
"To us!" He cheers holding his glass up.
"To us" I laugh. "What'd you wanna bet that people have been blowing up twitter?" I ask.
"The whole world" he rolls his eyes.
"I think we should take this party to my office" I say grabbing the bottle and going up the stairs. I sit down in front of my computer and go into twitter and yes. Of course. My notifications are blowing up.
"Wait before we do this we have to promise to not get hurt about what some people may say" Misha says.
"Okay"

Fan- COCKLES IS REAL I CALLED IT
Fan- what about your guys wife's?
Fan- the most likely have been seeing each other for a while and they were they're beards.
Fan- was that kiss at the café real then?
Fan- faggots.

"Well...it seems almost everybody glad" I smile.
"Yeah we should probably address the whole Vicki and Daneel thing"
"I will let you" I move out of the way.
"What if we make a video?"
"Okay" we set up the camera and then push record.
"Hi!" Misha says.
"Hi!" I say.
"We are misha and Jensen and recently you guys found out that we're together"
"But you guys seem confused on our whole where's Daneel and Vicki thing?"
"Yeah so we're going to tell you the whole story on how this-" he gestures between him and I. "- happened" I recap how I met misha at the café how daneel found out and how we are now sitting in our house together.
"We've had feelings for each other for along long long time now apparently. Like since we met. I guess neither of us have said anything because we were both married" misha says. "But I just want you guys to know that if you love somebody tell them. Because if they have the same feelings its the best feeling in the world and if they don't then that means somebody better does." Misha says with a slight smile. I keep looking at him and I know I shouldn't because of everybody going to watch this but I just can't get over how....perfect? He is. "Will you stop eye fucking me?" Misha jokes turning the camera off.
"It is not eye fucking...maybe like...eye cuddling? Eye hugging? But not fucking" I chuckle.
"Am I not good enough to eye fuck?" He twirls in his chair.
"You are I just like to look at you"
"That's sweet" he blushes.
"Do you ever talk to vicki?" I ask.
"No I've tried calling telling her I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt her but she won't answer"
"Yeahh..I just wish we would've met before we met them"
"I don't" he pours another glass. "We could be them. You telling me you never wanted to hurt me. Kissing at cafés..."
"Trust me misha. You are the guy, person I'm suppose to be with."
"How do you know that?" He asks sitting on my lap.
"You are slightly drunk I can already tell"
"Maybe" he giggles.
"Enough whine for you I can not deal with a totally drunk mish" I take his glass away and put it on the desk.
"I'm not even that drunk!"
"Shh" I kiss him.
"Ok yeah this works" he says pulling away smiling.

I changed the title btw because I already have a cockles fan fic then I made a sequal to that one which is cockles 2 and I didn't want people to read this one then go to cockles 2 and be like wtf? This makes no sense? So yeah I changed it.