9

I  enjoy catching people offguard with smut xD

I will never forgot how misha looked last night.
Gasping, yelling, moaning, thrusting, sweating.
"Hi" Misha says waking up.
"Hi" I smile sitting back down on the bed.
"Last night was....amazing" he sighs happily looking at me.
"Anytime baby" I smile kissing him.
"Well we have the People Choice awards tonight's, so I'm going to go shower" he sits up wincing.
"Mmm ok I love you" I kiss him again as he walks by. I go down stairs and make us breakfast. He walks down freshly showered with his hair still wet.
"Hey I was thinking..." He says jumping up on the counter.
"Yes?" I ask moving between his legs.
"Maybe we should come out at the people choice awards tonight. I mean supernatural has been nominated and Destiel. You and I also have best actor nominations"
"Okay and what if none of those win?" I ask.
"Then we come out another time."
"I think it sounds great" I kiss his lips. His phone starts rinign so I move away so that he can answer it. I've never felt so happy before..like yeah I was happy with Daneel but never did I feel this happy. Its like my whole life is coming together.
"Comic con baby!" He cheers "Kripke called and said we have a room booked for next month."
"He knows about us?" I ask.
"I think the whole team does since our destiel kiss effected you so much" he smirks.
"Hey first time kissing a boy and plus I've had a crush on you for a while"
"Isn't it funny how just last month we were married and ignoring our feelings" my phone starts ringing before I could say anything.
"Speaking of wife's" I push answer.
"Hey we need to meet up" Daneel says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Technically we're still married and I want to get a divorce"
"Okay well I'm busy today can we meet tomorrow?" I ask again.
"No we need to meet today you can leave your boy toy for an hour" she hisses.
"Ok fine" I hang up.
"What's wrong?" Misha asks eating.
"Daneel wants to meet up so I'm very sorry baby I can't go suite shopping with you" I kiss his forehead.
"Ok" he says looking away.
"No I'm sorry I really am I would love to but I can't she's like screaming at me."
"Okay so ditch your boyfriend for the girl that threw you out"
"Misha I'm not doing that"
"Whatever" he stands up.
"Hey! I'm not ditching you for her."
"I have to go shopping bye" he says leaving.
"Fine!" I shout thru the door. I put my shoes on and grab my own car keys.
-
-
-
"I'm trusting you daneel to do this." I say.
"I want a divorce just as bad as you do" she says. I roll my eyes and walk out of the café. I had plans today they were to go shopping for suites for tonight with misha, going home and watching a movie then going to the awards show. But you know Daneel thinks she needed to ruin today! It was also the day after misha and I got intimate and now we're fighting. Yay! I stop off at the grocery store and run in to buy misha some make up flowers and cookies. I'd say chocolate but he's not a big fan. I get home and see him on the couch watching t.v
"Hi" I say shutting the door. He smiles shyly. I sit next to him, "I brought home 'sorry for leaving you alone today' flowers. And 'please don't hate me' cookies" he chuckles.
"I don't hate you Jens. I just- I was so excited to spend the day with you but instead creepy men watched me and fangirls almost tackled me."
"I'm sorry I really am" I set the flowers and cookies down on the coffee table. He lays his head on my chest.
"I love you" he whispers.
"Good because I love you too."

Yay! I have the stomach flu and by enjoying my time with this demon bug I am writing cockles stuff. *exciting*