"Wassup Keishon. Where Keisha?" I asked looking behind him.

"She in her room." He said stepping aside, inviting me in.

"Alright, bet." I said walking to her room.

Keisha's parents weren't here. Hell, they were never here. Keishon was rarely there too. So when they find out that Keisha is pregnant, they can't really be mad. That shit was bound to happen.

I opened up her room door to see her laying down in her bed, watching TV.

"Hey Keisha." I said while closing the door behind me.

"Hey." Her voice sounded strained.

"What's wrong?" I sat down next to her.

"I'm scared, Nas."

"Look, I don't know what it's like for you. It's really crazy how there's a little person inside of your body."

"I know right." She half smiled.

"And I don't mean to upset you, but this doesn't mean imma marry you. Like since you're having my first child, that doesn't mean I'm ready to spend my life with you." I continued.

"Nas I never said-" I interrupted her.

"Look I'm not trying to fight, I'm just trying to talk to you. So listen. Lately..I've been kind of lost. And I've been thinking, and I don't think we're ready for this.." I stared her in her eyes.

"Ain't ready? Nas what the fuck?" She had tears in her eyes.

"Keisha, we only fucking 17. How the hell we gonna raise a child by ourselves? Where we gonna live? Where imma get this money from? I refuse to have a child and have it going through the struggle. And ion wanna be the type to hit it and quit it. So you gotta think about how the options weigh out." I sighed after getting all of that off my chest.

She slightly laughed while putting  her tongue in the corner of her mouth before speaking.

"Nigga you got some nerve, trying to make me kill my baby. This my fucking body so don't think you about to force shit!" There was a silence.

"See I should've know this would be how you act. You said you loved me Nas! But now you flipping shit? I should've known that you was just another nigga. No different from those niggas that be claiming that they love you just to get up in them draws. I let you hit it raw motherfucka!" She had tears rolling down her cheek.

"Keisha-"

"Shut up! I'm pregnant and you tryna make me get an abortion? You know what? Regardless if I'm your wife, this child I have in my stomach, I'm gonna love it. I'll do that shit my fucking self. Best believe my child gonna be good."

"Just think about it." I practically begged.

"Nas, how could you? I can't believe you would say something like that. You know how it was for you growing up without a father. Man you ain't shit nigga. Get out." She said turning her back to me.

I sighed getting up to leave. I don't know what Imma do. That shit Keisha said made me think.

I walked out her house walking to Whitney's house. I paged her "911" and she called me immediately.

"What's the problem?" I heard Whitney's voice on the other line.

"Can we meet somewhere to talk? I really need to vent."

"Yeah, just come by." She sounded so cheery.

"Alright I'm on my way." I said before hanging up the phone.

I walked 3 blocks to Whitney's house. When I got there, she was on the porch.

"Whitney I fucked up." I said before I even reached her on the steps.

"What's the problem?" She had this curious expression on her face.

"Keisha is pregnant."

She just stared at me with a blank expression on her face. At that moment, I know I had fucked up.

"Bye Nas." She said before getting up going into her house.

I sat there alone on the porch. All these thoughts running through my mind. I was completely lost. So I did the thing I always did when I started feeling like this.

I took out my little black book, and filled up the blank page with all the thoughts that clouded my mind.

As you can see I sped up the time. But how do you feel about Nas whole situation? Let me know. Vote and comment and excuse any mistakes.