Chapter 5

Zayn's POV

We got home from the concert so late that I only slept for four hours before having to get up and go to my morning classes. I know I was glad that the girls all fell asleep in the car because I needed time to think about how weird that whole experience was. I'm not actually sure what happened, I just know that I met some Irish dude that was amazing on stage and was hot as fuck. Not only that, it just felt like there was something in the way he looked at me and I looked back that something was being said. I stopped thinking about it and decided that I was sounding like a crazy fangirl because I believed that I shared something with a member of a boy band. He's straight, I'm a normal guy, he's rich, I'm a normal guy, he can have anything he wants and once again I'm just as normal guy. There's nothing special about me, so I pushed those thoughts away and went on with my boring day.

My first morning classes weren't actually that bad considering I hadn't slept much. I only started to feel how tired I was once I got to work at the radio studio. I drank two RedBulls just to wake me up enough so I could send a few emails out and go through the list of guests we would have on and when. I saw we were going to have One Direction on next week, but I doubted that I would be working when they came into the studio.

"How was the concert last night?" Nick came up to my desk and asked me once he finally came out of his booth. I smiled at him and set down the pen I was writing with to talk to him.

"It was good. The girls really enjoyed it. Thank you again for those tickets." I said. Nick only waved me off like I was no big deal then looked over his shoulder before leaning down so he was looking me in the eyes.

"So that party tonight is going to be with an elite group of people. If you want to get into the music industry, then tonight will be your night. From producers to songwriters to artists, they will all be there. You're the only employee that I asked to go because one, you'll make me look more attractive because that's what you do to people and two, I know you can handle being around very famous people without shitting yourself. I have a driver coming for you then for me. I know neither of us will be able to drive home after." Nick chuckled to me under his breath. I smiled and nodded like I agreed even though I knew the next day I had to go to more classes and I had my other job on top of this one. There would be no drinking for me.

"I'll see you later, mate. Just go take the rest of the day off. I'm feeling giving." Nick said as he started walking away. I thanked him and didn't waste a minute before getting my stuff and leaving.

The rest of the day was spent with me taking a short nap then taking a long shower. I got dressed in some black jeans, a kind of maroon colored shirt and slipped my fake leather jacket. I looked over myself in the mirror and figured I looked okay enough to blend in with a bunch of celebrities and smart business people. Just as I was about to doubt myself and change my clothes, my intercom buzzed saying someone was here. I got my wallet and made sure I had all the necessities that you would need to go to a party before leaving my dinky little flat.

When I got downstairs, there was a man dressed in nice clothes waiting outside of a nice black car. I shook my head and thought that definitely was not the car Nick sent for me. The man moved over and pointed at a paper that was in his window that said my name and Nick's name. From just seeing that, I knew tonight was going to be a strange one. Probably even stranger than last night's concert.

After I got over my shock, I got in the car and let the driver drive me to some nicer flats a few neighborhoods away. I saw Nick was already waiting outside and he immediately knew the car was his when it pulled up. The driver got out and opened the door for him to get in next to me.

"Are you ready to party? It's at a three story club. There's a lounge area, dancing area and definitely allot of drinks as well as a nice open roof top. I've been there a few times, it's lovely." He said. Both of us carried on conversations about different clubs in the Bradford area then all conversation stopped when Nick got a phone call. For the rest of the drive to London I text Doniya asking her if she was actually functioning today or if she was as tired as me. She sent me a few pictures she had posted on her instagram of the concert and one was a short video of me and Harry Styles having a short conversation when he was on stage making fun of me.