Day 22

Day 22: Write a scene where two characters kiss, unexpactantly.

"I hate you!"I yelled across the room, my eyes scanning for something to throw at the arrogant asshole in front of me. Just out of arms reach. That was very smart of him.

"No you don't! You hate Gracie! And now you're getting all crazy and jealous because I kissed her. Have anything you want to get off your chest? A possible crush maybe?"Jake hollered, his eyes teasing.

"Bad move Nowles!"I replied as my eyes finally landed on something that would hurt bout wouldn't break.

I angrily chucked the History text book and laughed wildly as it slammed right into his chest, causing him to stumble backwards. I guess that it might have knocked the breath out of him. It might even bruise. Good. I hope it does.

He looked up at me, no longer teasing but looking extremely pissed,"Now, that was a bad move Kiles!"

He advanced towards me until our chests were practically touching and our breath mingled together. I was afraid that he was going to start yelling in my face but was completely shocked when he lowered his face until his lips were pressed against mine.

I didn't know what to think but somehow found myself kissing the egotistical bastard back. I couldn't help it. Because he was right. I didn't hate him.

I love him.