A kidnapping most foul

I hopped out of my already late carrige and strode carefully into the ballroom, heads turned my way and I tried to avoid all eye contact until I could see the person I wanted. Women murmured softly about my outfit and men gazed on adoringly. I was wearing a floor length black gown, decorated with silver roses and a low sweetheart neckline. My black heels making little noise, and my hair left to curl round my shoulders alluringly. My lucky throwing knives on a silver pendant around my slim neck. Strolling around, looking for my target, I saw someone who looked vaguely familiar, a teal haired girl with a pink dress and her hair up in two ponytails accompanied by a tall raven haired man with a black tail coat...

~could it be?~

"-I don't want my fiancé to see me like this-" 

~Damnit! It was Ciel, this is going to ruin everthing!~ Gliding up to his side, I whispered loudly enough for him to hear 

"having fun, Earl Phantomhive?" He looked up at me shocked

 "Thalia?! What are yo-" he was interrupted by an ear-piercing squeal, "Oh, that dress is so cute!" Turning around, Sebastian, Ciel and I sweat dropped looking at the blonde bouncy girl behind us. Visibly paling Ciel hissed "whats she doing here?" Sebastian whispered back "young mas-mistress, come, we'll hide over here." Suddenly the squealing girl turned towards us, "oh that dress is simply adorable! You in the pink dress!" "Go!" I whispered yelled "I'll distract her." 

Shooting me a mildly grateful look, Sebastian ushered Ciel away, behind a table. I turned towards the girl, smiling sweetly "oh, hello. My, that dress you're wearing is absolutely marvellous!" She beamed at me and blushed shyly "thanks you so much! I love your dress aswell!" I tilted my head slightly and asked "if I may, whats your name?" "Oh, its Elizabeth Midford." ~Oh....the girl I was sent to...kill~ Nodding slightly, I pouted apologetically, "sorry, I have to go, but, it was lovely talking to you." Before she could reply, I walked away, thinking profusely. ~Elizabeth Midford....the fiancé of Ciel Phantomhive. Shoot~  Seeing Ciel and Sebastian behind the table, I snuck up behind them and said "so Ciel, never knew you liked to dress like a girl." I smirked slightly at his annoyed and embarrassed face as he tried to think of a retort.

 Latching onto Sebastian's arm I grinned, "come on, lets go find the Viscount...Druitt." Ciel's eyes widened a fraction of a millimetre. "How did you know he was who we were looking for?" I laughed "I did my research, also, why else would you come as a girl?" As I thought~ actually, hes my next victim, but, whatever~ He blushed and replied "well, lets go find him then. Also, why are you holding onto my butl- tutors arm?" I shrugged "I figure if the Viscount thinks Im already in a relationship, he'll find me talking to him even more appealing." Laughing more at his bemused expression, I tugged on Sebastians arm, effectively pulling him away. Tilting my head back over my shoulder, I smiled at Ciel.

"Come on, let's find ourselves a Viscount"